• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah "Trunks" is a lot easily to remember than "Aaroniero Arrurierie"
I actually like this one.

The Wandenreich has only made things worse. At least 26 new villains, with even dumber names than the Arrancar. Nanana Najahkoop!
Wha? Is that real?

Real men remember every JoJo's character

no one remembers every jojo's character, probably including araki
They're all called Jojo anyways.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Real men remember every JoJo's character

no one remembers every jojo's character, probably including araki

Araki couldn't even remember Anasui's gender. I doubt he remembers half the characters he's created.

Cwarrior

The only series good enough to warrant that level of remembering the characters is Fullmetal Alchemist, even Dragon Ball/Z isn't worth it.
Archer48_6.gif
10 years later I still have no clue who this guy is when he showes up in fma 03.

For bleach I didn't have problem remembering the arrankartwheels but there's no way in hell I would be able to remember all of the wonderreach guys.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That literally was the dumbest moment among all the dumb moments in the finale of FMA 03

Then Nazis happened.

Dear manga writers, if you get Bones to do your anime adaptation, DO NOT under any circumstances let them create original material for it. They will fuck it up.

So I said Fighting Dreamers grew on me, then they updated the visuals and it may now be my favorite Naruto OP
Ugh, I think that OP is terrible. The third one is my favorite I think. Can't remember the name but it starts with Naruto waking in a field and shows him and Gaara being loners.

Man I remember when Tsunade was teased as
being really powerful
then she proceeded to do awesome things like
FUCKING NOTHING

That episode taught us nothing that wasn't already brought up in other episodes and then we had another one with that barrier girl too that was actually sorta plot relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom