• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chakra needed for medical ninjustu is stored in breasts, obviously.

image.php

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I was reading through another forum, and someone that's been working for Jump has reported that he's met many of the authors. The surprising thing is that Kishimoto and Oda have very similar personalities and are really good friends. That's pretty interesting.

He also met Kubo, and noted that he's "exactly what you think Kubo is like".

None of that is really surprising. Especially the Kubo thing.

we need one for ToonamiGAF

Seda would probably be Father. He made this thread so he could harvest our souls and overthrow Evilore!

My statement still stands dammit, godammit he fucked up.
So you stand by your statement that he didn't know she was underage when he met this girl on a cellphone website that is often used by men seeking child prostitutes? And also that this happens to the best of us implying that hiring prostitues is normal behavior?

Sorry man, I can't get on board with that. The only thing that you're right about is that he made a mistake.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So you stand by your statement that he didn't know she was underage when he met this girl on a cellphone website that is often used by men seeking child prostitutes? And also that this happens to the best of us implying that hiring prostitues is normal behavior?

Sorry man, I can't get on board with that. The only thing that you're right about is that he made a mistake.

thats why I said godammit he fucked up, I could no longer defend him lol

MikeMyers

If only Yamcha could tap into a fraction of his filler power during the Buu arc he could solo most of the series

I just got done with my rewatch and in the filler parts King Kai said Krillin and Yamcha are Plan B if Goku and Vegeta lost; implying they are the stronger than Gohan and Gotenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom