• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just another reminder..

xL8Yw6m.gif
MEETUP ON THE 25TH. SHOW UP OR BE SHAMED
xL8Yw6m.gif

Sober

I bet if we hosted another Pan-Am or higher level world event we'd actually get the TTC extensions done on time.

Nah, doubt it.

ahdurian

depends what kind of food people want, how far you're willing to walk before the show, etc.
lots of choices in the area, ranging from Mexican to Asian to Italian and so on

Dhaba
Fred's Not Here
Canteen
Burro Burrito
Ali Baba's
Nora's
Flock
Melted
Corned Beef House
Milestones
Aroma (Indian one, not coffee)
Bar Hop
Belly Buster Submarines
Wvrst
Porchetta Co.
Smoke's

ahdurian

i'd be fine with BarHop
I "finish" work at 5, but I'll probably half to work a little late (including working through my lunch), so depending what time I finish, might just join you guys for the show

Hedgey

Going to the theatre tomorrow with a buddy. I usually get Gyugyuya before this type of thing. I'm a sucker for Japanese curry. It's one subway stop or a 15 minute walk from the Scotiabank Theatre. Shouldn't be busy at all on a Monday, and I've been there with a group of ten before. Let me know if anyone wants to join up for that.

We'll probably end up meeting outside the theatre anyway I'd assume.

krae_man

Toronto Theatre Experience people, lets meet up at Bar Hop before hand.

I'll be in the area around 5pm. We can have a meal/drink and chit chat about everything that will no doubt leak tomorrow:lol

soultron

Banned
Heard there are swat teams at UofT, with reports of a possible armed gunman. Multiple faculty buildings on lockdown.

Stay safe, everyone.

dluu13

Oh yeah, I was receiving emails about those. I am in one of the south buildings (MC), so nowhere close to that. I've been staying put in my basement lab though.

Anony

still got a bit of time to decide to go or not, dont want to waste 2 hours of commute time to go for nothing
how early do people on the waitlist go to line up?

ahdurian

I actually can't tell if any of you are in line since I only met you guys once lol. There's like maybe about 30 people in line right now

dluu13

Stay safe, bro.

Thanks. It all ended a while ago and it was quite uneventful over at this side of campus. Graduations were happening like usual as if there was no emergency at all.

I actually would have to walk about 15 minutes to get up to where the emergency was at.

Top Bottom