• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Sony finally updated the VR demo list for Canada(but only on the US site for some stupid reason. en-ca 404's):

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-vr/trial/

It's the only one I haven't tried so I shall give Bloor & Bathurst a shot this Saturday.

My current EB order has me a little nervous. The store I ordered at closed down and they transferred it to a store close to me. However, it's in the system as closed store preorder instead of actually saying Playstation VR Core. Store Manager assures me I'm gonna get it but I have a bad feeling. I might end up having to call head office to make sure one actually gets shipped out to that store for my order.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Saturdays 12 -5 only????

LOL YA RIGHT.

line up will be insane.
Queue at Uncle Tetsu's for training.

Edit: went to two sushi places in MTL and one ramen place. One of the sushi places was one of the worst I've been to. The other one was ok. The ramen place is a disgrace and should've been labeled instant ramen instead. Fucking terrible.

Not if it's with that fucking app like last year. Fuck that thing.

Oh god I forgot that after the first hour of the con they basically just started writing down appointments or some shit. One of the few benefits of getting that $100 weekend pass I guess. I managed to try everything early and then peaced out for most of the con (but I went back every single day to play SFV).

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
pls kill me. I walk down the hallway in my apartment and get sweaty.

I had a horrible time trying to sleep last night, even with my fan.

Just get an air conditioner people, even portable ones are pretty affordable now (Unless you have a tenant's agreement forbidding such thing....).

zroid

Banned
sorry to gaf, getting a hero burger for lunch 😳

they sent me a coupon for a free one for my b day lol. I'll even have a hero burger if it's free...

I'm supposed to trim the grass today with the push mower, which takes about 30 minutes. I'm out of shape to begin with, and the heat is Hellish.

#Prayforme.

Sober

I'm supposed to trim the grass today with the push mower, which takes about 30 minutes. I'm out of shape to begin with, and the heat is Hellish.

#Prayforme.
Last time I mowed the lawn was like 3 weeks ago. It hasn't rained enough to even do anything. Lawn is literally almost all yellow right now.

Last time I mowed the lawn was like 3 weeks ago. It hasn't rained enough to even do anything. Lawn is literally almost all yellow right now.

My Dad is crazy about his lawn, and got mad at me for not doing it the other week. He's bugged me about it today, too.

Most of our lawn is dead, but he cut it anyways (yesterday or the day before) and wants the edges trimmed and ditches done because some has grown.

I'm out of shape, though, and sweat like crazy/have a hard time pulling that heavy lawnmower around in the ditches.

We have an acre cleared. And I think it's a huge waste of time.

zroid

Banned
I swear, every time over the last couple weeks that rain has been forecast, it always passed me over. I saw that it rained downtown yesterday, not a drop here. It's been looking like it's going to rain all day today, but nothing.

I swear, every time over the last couple weeks that rain has been forecast, it always passed me over. I saw that it rained downtown yesterday, not a drop here. It's been looking like it's going to rain all day today, but nothing.

I checked the forecast, and it called for 60% chance of rain with a thunderstorm for today AND tomorrow. Yet it's been hot as Hell all day with no sign of rainy reprieve.

Did the rain cool things down?

No but it flooded my store again. The place is fucking dank now, with all that trapped water over time. It feels and smells like walking through a rainforest. Even looked like it today with all the rain pouring down the scaffolding. (Two weeks ago they put it all up, said they could fix the ceiling/roof in 24 hours no problem... two weeks later, I'm pretty sure putting up the scaffolding is literally the only thing they've done. Are contractors ever not useless?)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

#Prayforme.
If you exercise and get in shape, I'll get you a controller.
Don't you have AC? :mad:
Don't you have heat?! D: I turned the AC off in my room and it's still too cold here. Back in TRONNA I just turn on the fan with the windows open or AC if I feel like being opulent.
public transit was not fun for anybody near me, sorry folks
The TTC always sucks.

dluu13

If you exercise and get in shape, I'll get you a controller.

Don't you have heat?! D: I turned the AC off in my room and it's still too cold here. Back in TRONNA I just turn on the fan with the windows open or AC if I feel like being opulent.

The TTC always sucks.

Here in CHARANNA I open the window and turn on the fan because that's all I have
:c

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Haha. Appreciate the offer.

I do intend to start walking again. My weight is bothering my breathing and I'm self-conscious about it.

I'm about 5'9, 270+
I know walking will help a LOT since an old friend of mine used to walk from downtown to his place near Leslieville and he lost a ton of weight, but the easier thing to do is just simply have smaller portions, cut the sweets, and cut all sugary drinks.

It'll be slower but hopefully more stable than losing it all only to gain it back.

Here in CHARANNA I open the window and turn on the fan because that's all I have
:c
Look, Quick! Our boy dluu growing up and saying things the right way like a good ol non communist non pinko Ontaria boi. :')

Don Cherry and Bobby Orr would be proud and he washroom stalls would stay closed!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I

That's not the point!

Haha. Appreciate the offer.

I do intend to start walking again. My weight is bothering my breathing and I'm self-conscious about it.

I'm about 5'9, 270+

Walking has been great for me. I walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day about 5-6 times a week. I also changed my diet significantly. I've lost nearly 45lbs since January.

Lexxism

Walking has been great for me. I walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day about 5-6 times a week. I also changed my diet significantly. I've lost nearly 45lbs since January.
Amazing. I hope lose nearly as much as that in 6 months. Need to be strict with my diet.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Damn gurl! Well done.

Amazing. I hope lose nearly as much as that in 6 months. Need to be strict with my diet.

nice! Fitbit?

Thanks! I'm still a ways off from my goal but it's been a steady consistent loss since January. Best thing I've done and makes me regret not doing it sooner. I try not to dwell on that though since I clearly was not ready to do this before.

I use a Jawbone, but same thing really as a Fitbit.

Quick

Banned
Way to go kat!

I need to drop some weight too. I've been seriously indulging with food this year, especially recently. I lost some weight after cutting off pop a couple of years ago, but I probably gained it back. Doesn't help that I sit all day at work - I do take some time to at least stand and take a quick walk around my very tiny area.

So far, I don't think I've gained a crazy amount though.

Look, Quick! Our boy dluu growing up and saying things the right way like a good ol non communist non pinko Ontaria boi. :')

Don Cherry and Bobby Orr would be proud and he washroom stalls would stay closed!

dluu probably doesn't wash his hands in the bathroom. The anime avatar says it all.

Top Bottom