• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

jokkir

PqyA2f3.gif

Here's the vid I took after I left lol (the line zig-zagged in the end. I left around 12:45PM)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PqyA2f3.gif

Here's the vid I took after I left lol (the line zig-zagged in the end. I left around 12:45PM)

Oh, that was for a Shake Shack popup? I just walked by there and wondered what was going on.

I popped into a Shake Shack while I was in New York, out of curiosity. It wasn't bad. The shakes were good (I had a limited edition Red Velvet shake, it was nice). It's like Holy Chuck if that became a huge franchise, I guess. But Holy Chuck is a lot better.

edit - also, I thought their fries were terrible, but I rarely like fast food fries so ymmv.

Windam

Scaley member
UM3hUhv.png

Was home all day both days. No Purolator truck was in sight on either. Is there a worse shipping company? I'd have to go three-quarters of the way to Markham to pick the package up. Yeah, no thanks.

dluu13

UM3hUhv.png

Was home all day both days. No Purolator truck was in sight on either. Is there a worse shipping company? I'd have to go three-quarters of the way to Markham to pick the package up. Yeah, no thanks.

I remember seeing a Purolator pickup tag before in my apartment near UofT. The pickup location was in Etobicoke wtf.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
UM3hUhv.png

Where is Purolator Helps when you need them?

jokkir

This is just a few blocks from where I am. Why the fuck aren't people working...?!

I left work to check it out lol. I regret nothing!

UM3hUhv.png

Dynamex is pretty awful. My package literally came two minutes away from midnight in a "same-day" package and one didn't even come in a day. Awful awful

Loving these "winter" temps hehehe #teamwarm
#teamWarm stays winning

also I'm a frequent calorie counter and have been for a long time. I don't particularly watch what I eat. I still eat at fast food occasionally and don't always take the healthier option but it helps manage doing it in moderation and staying fit. Most of the calorie counts are exactly where I expected they'd be.

I know there's some people who never give it a second thought and are always shocked when they find out how many calories a single muffin is at tims or something.

I made a huge mistake. The local SDM I said had no games actually has a small glass case of first party 3DS and Wii U games. Super Mario 3D Land for 15 bucks. Majora's Mask 3D for 20. Splatoon for 40. That's not even all of them. I'm losing my shit right now.

Lexxism

I made a huge mistake. The local SDM I said had no games actually has a small glass case of first party 3DS and Wii U games. Super Mario 3D Land for 15 bucks. Majora's Mask 3D for 20. Splatoon for 40. That's not even all of them. I'm losing my shit right now.
Buy splatoon and trade it for $56 at EB

Windam

Scaley member
I remember seeing a Purolator pickup tag before in my apartment near UofT. The pickup location was in Etobicoke wtf.

Yeah I remember once having to go to Mississauga or maybe it was their Etobicoke location to pick up a package that they didn't deliver since "nobody was home" years and years ago. I live in Scarborough.

Where is Purolator Helps when you need them?

Doesn't Canada Post own Purolator? Canada Post has never failed me like this. They could've just dropped it off at the post office ;__;

Dynamex is pretty awful. My package literally came two minutes away from midnight in a "same-day" package and one didn't even come in a day. Awful awful

Yeah, I had a "same-day" package from Dynamex arrive around noon the following day.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't Canada Post own Purolator? Canada Post has never failed me like this. They could've just dropped it off at the post office ;__;
Yeah, they do. But Canada Post has also done some stupid things with my packages. My favourite being calling me to tell me that they were there and to come down to the lobby to get it. Go to lobby, no one is there. Get back upstairs to get another call saying where are you. Turns out they were not calling from the downstairs lobby (my buzz code was on the package) but from their cell phone. And they were in the building across the street.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah, they do. But Canada Post has also done some stupid things with my packages. My favourite being calling me to tell me that they were there and to come down to the lobby to get it. Go to lobby, no one is there. Get back upstairs to get another call saying where are you. Turns out they were not calling from the downstairs lobby (my buzz code was on the package) but from their cell phone. And they were in the building across the street.

/facedesk

Dynamex delivery people call me on their cellphones and ask me to meet them in the lobby for my stuff 9/10 times. There's an older guy who'll actually buzz in and come up, but he's their exception.

It's that line up one he posted last page. I checked BlogTO after someone on Reddit mentioned it but didn't see it.

Not unless he changed his name, and ethnicity, and gender (writer), or his name and ethnicity (lead photographer).

Or maybe the subreddit was wrong; I can only say I didn't see it.

It's okay, Kuro. They always say the mind goes first.... then bodily fluid control.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Oh, you want a piece of me, junior?!
Get in line!
Kraftwerk goes first, then kave_man, then fuzzy, then...fuck I dunno, shadowkat! I'm all about inclusion!
I'm still on the list? I'm bringing your money in nickels and I'm gonna throw them on the floor and make you pick them up like the dog you are.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still on the list? I'm bringing your money in nickels and I'm gonna throw them on the floor and make you pick them up like the dog you are.
In that case, 50 dollars! I WANT ALL THE NICKELS!

Also, this is your last chance to give Jesus Canadian Tire money.

Renewed

I've got a real spotty connection right now but let me say: I want a good, clean fight. No hitting below the belt, no teeth. Last one standing rules. THIS SATURDAY

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a real spotty connection right now but let me say: I want a good, clean fight. No hitting below the belt, no teeth. Last one standing rules. THIS SATURDAY
If I take them all on at once, let me say that if I'm going down, I'm taking chaobreaker with me...!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We should all bring our Nintendo Switch
preorders so I can steal it

Edit: chaobreaker, so...PS Triple...?

It's not exactly small to bring... :'(

Top Bottom