• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't know guida hate was so high with bangbros... Is it him or that he's in the main card after losing a bunch?
Personally, he could be riding a 10 fight win streak and I'd only dislike him more. Not only is he physically repulsive, he somehow garnered the reputation of being an exciting fighter by imitating a convulsing limpet. His career highlight is shooting for a double leg and almost getting guillotined after Gray Maynard of all people dropped his hands and invited him to punch him in the face. He could very well be a nice guy but judging by his behaviour during and after that fight I doubt it.

Pimpwerx

Guida and Vera cut in the same night? I can only hope.

Also, 165 looks like complete trash. Jones gets another shitty support card. His ppv numbers aren't the best because they continue to give him the worst main cards. PEACE.

last time Mir fought a pro-wrassler...

ajlekk.gif

Agnt

Guida and Vera cut in the same night? I can only hope.

Also, 165 looks like complete trash. Jones gets another shitty support card. His ppv numbers aren't the best because they continue to give him the worst main cards. PEACE.

... Barao against Wineland for the interim title... Phillipou vs Carmont for basically the number 2 contendership, and Healy vs Nurmegernagov. Pretty decent main card if you ask me. Idk why Shaub vs Mitroine is on there though.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Mir's got this I think.

Barnett has had an easy ride outside the UFC. Easy to look good when you're beating up on Brett fucking Rogers.

iddqd

His actual quote was way more stupid then that:
In this sport, I think there are more athletes than fighters now.​

Mentioning the fact that it's a sport and then complaining about athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom