• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis 2 |OT| Will Lightning Strike Twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARCOCK

Banned
Yayyyyyyyy barnett. Frank mur gtfo. Wish wasn't stopped though, would of been nice to see mur get pounded some more.

Exr

Bloodthirsty crowd denied. No doubt Mir was about to get mauled. Glad to see Barnett win.

FACE

Banned
1.gif

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
As soon as a guy goes limp like that a ref has to step in. There's no take backs and he can't wait and see if a guy is really out.

Especially with HWs.

How many of you Bang Bros took a shot in the face from a 250lbs man before?

LOL

edit: wow that came out wrong.

dream

Let the guy take one or two more shots to seal it then. This is the Superbowl of mixed martial arts. These guys are here to get beat up.

dem

Gimme a break babyfat fanboys..

Way fucking early

Fuck.. Overeem thrashed Browne and they didnt stop it. Good thing!

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
When's the last time Benson finished someone? I can't even remember. Dude is boring as fuck.

Hope Pettis showtime kicks him again.

Panzon

Has any fighter ever taken more punishment than Mir? maybe Wanderlei?

I'm seriously concerned about Mir though. He either wins or gets KOTFO in all his fights

As soon as a guy goes limp like that a ref has to step in. There's no take backs and he can't wait and see if a guy is really out.

You want to watch Kongo v. Barry and rethink that? MMA has never been about quick stoppages like Boxing because recovery can happen and dudes have buckled and come back many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom