• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Release Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

This stream is sorta selling me on NintendoLand, ha

I'll probably pick it up at $30 on ebay or something. I love the music too

Struct09

NSMBU question.

Has there been any video that shows two players playing simultaneously where one is on wiimote and a second player is playing on gamepad. I don't mean the helper function with the blocks, but actually playing the game?

You can do this. The style where one person is helping on the GamePad is actually a separate mode called "Boost Rush".

Drago

tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah, I really hate the no midnight launch thing, but was glad to get confirmation that I will get the system 10am at Gamestop.

Teknoman

I've never had a problem with Wi-Fi when playing games like Monster Hunter 3 online...but now im thinking about getting a USB adapter for the Wii U...

ill be hanging out at best buy tomorrow night at 10pm. hopefully it's not busy there at the location i got it preordered. i should walk in and buy other shit and go.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Hype. Love these photos.

MarkMan. I was wondering if you guys are coming out with any arcade sticks for the Wii U. I'd love me some TE sticks.

Yes. We will have a TTT2 Wii U Edition FightStick TE.

Unfortunately it will be available a little after launch. But still this year.

^.^

Tim-E

It wouldn't make any sense for Reggie to go on daytime TV and pitch the Wii U to grandma, as she's not going to care as much as she did for Wii Sports bowling. Young people watch Fallon and they are the ones Nintendo needs to focus on.

Thoraxes

How do you know Target's shipment at your store? For that matter, I've also seen posts from others about GameStop and Best Buy's allotment. Is this public knowledge on some random, gaming forum someplace? Spill it!

My mother works there and was the one who told them to check if they got the shipment of cards in, and to put them out if they were there.

They were there, I bought one, and was told by her that there were 5 of each system for pre-order, likely with a shipment that has 5-10 total more for non-reservations.

If it's any help to you, I'm at a south-suburban Target that was one of the model stores for the store redesigns. I would say it's getting a medium-sized shipment compared to the other ones. If you have a Target Greatland near you, there will probably be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom