• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

RedStep

Sometimes I wonder if the thousands and thousands of people in the preview program even did anything worthwhile. I know this is an awful sentiment (I should be grateful people beta-tested the new OS for free) but how did people miss the following:

The Preview Program isn't "What do you think of our design? Did we miss anything? Could anything be faster? Oh, that button there, let me get it."

It's "Did it break? Yes? Let's try again."

We're not giving design advice here, we're just seeing if the thing functions or not.

Lima

The Preview Program isn't "What do you think of our design? Did we miss anything? Could anything be faster? Oh, that button there, let me get it."

It's "Did it break? Yes? Let's try again."

We're not giving design advice here, we're just seeing if the thing functions or not.

What?

How do you think we went from snap being on the left to it going to the right side again? Gremlins suggested it I guess.

Went back a bit in the PEGI ratings and made a list of games that have ben rated but still not released (just for my own interests but figured others might want to see):

Awesomenauts Assemble - Ronimo
Gear Gauntlet - Drop Dead
Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space - Merge Games
MagNets: Fully Charged - Total Monkery Ltd
In Space We Brawl: Full Arsenal Edition - Forge Reply S.r.l
The Living Dungeon - Radiation Burn Limited
Standpoint - Unruly Attractions Limited
iO - Gamious B.V.
AIPD - Morphicon Limited
Pixel Piracy - 505 Games Srl
APB Reloaded - Reloaded Games
Screencheat - Surprise Attack Pty Ltd
Electronic Super Joy - LOOT INTERACTIVE
Toto Temple Deluxe - Juicy Beast Studio Ltd.
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny - United Independent Entertainment GmbH
Pineview Drive - United Independent Entertainment GmbH
Joe's Diner - United Independent Entertainment GmbH
Fenix Furia - Reverb Triple XP
Arma Tactics - BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
Hyperdrive Massacre - 34BigThings
Among the Sleep - Krillbite Studio
Heroes Reborn: Gemini - Phosphor Games, LLC
Soccertron - DAVID EROSA GARCIA
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore - Nordic Games GmbH
A Boy and his Blob - Majesco Europe Limited
Lovely Planet - tinyBuild GAMES
EnjoyUp's 3 in 1 - Enjoyup Games, S.L.
Rebel Galaxy - Double Damage Games Inc
Level 22 - MOVING PLAYER
This War of Mine: The Little Ones - Koch Media GmbH (Austria)
Organic Panic - Lastlimb LLC
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae - Active Gaming Media
Shred It! - Extra Mile Studio Ltd
D/Generation HD - West Coast Software Limited
Bombshell - 3D Realms Entertainment ApS
Bike Mayhem 2 - Goldmark Studios Inc.
The ABC Murders - Anuman Interactive SA
Amazing Princess Sarah - Haruneko Entertainment

and USK ratings (removed duplicates):

GL00 - Majesco Entertainment
Videoball - Iron Galaxy Studios, LLC
Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign - D3 Publisher of America Inc.
McDroid - Grip Digital sro
Cel Damage HD - Finish Line Games
In Between - Headup Games GmbH & Co KG

eastx

Went back a bit in the PEGI ratings and made a list of games that have ben rated but still not released (just for my own interests but figured others might want to see):

Toto Temple Deluxe - Juicy Beast Studio Ltd.

Isn't Toto Temple Deluxe out? I have it; it's pretty good as far as local multiplayer-oriented battle games go.

Awesome that Electronic Super Joy is coming. That game is so good. And sad that Marvel Puzzle Quest is in limbo, although Gems of War scratches that itch nicely.

Vert boil

Released today,

Rock Zombie - 8$ (6.39$ with gold), 1.73GB.

Super Party Sports: Football - 5$, 453MB.

-----
Shadow Jago is available in Killer Instinct for people that bought the Day One Live card or bought the community bundle. It'll be available for the plebs on Dec 18th and will only be on sale for a month (yay bs marketing!).

I'll probably buy Super Party Sports, $5 is a good price point.

Isn't Toto Temple Deluxe out? I have it; it's pretty good as far as local multiplayer-oriented battle games go.

Awesome that Electronic Super Joy is coming. That game is so good. And sad that Marvel Puzzle Quest is in limbo, although Gems of War scratches that itch nicely.
Yep it is, missed that one!

Agreed with Marvel Puzzle Quest but Gems of War is so good that I'm not complaining. Their loss!

Rock Zombie seems not be avsilable here. That Football game is interesting (page still do not let me buy it). $5 is nice but I beçieve it is cheaper on the Windows Store.

U2NUMB

Rock Zombie has some profile issues. Be sure on the main menu you see your profile in the top left. If you do not restart the game.. progress will not be saved otherwise.

Seems to be a bug that is hitting a few people and myself included.

k1t4j

Guys I am really sorry to ask this here but I am been searching for a concrete answer on google and I am not convinced. Here goes:

I have an american Xbox Live account and I live in spain, I have some credit at GAME that is enough to purchase a Xbox live 12 months card. Would that code work on the american account?

Some google results point to yes, but I would trust more if someone here could provide me his/hers opinion.

Thanks in advance

Anyone else get a $50 gift card from XBL Rewards?

Nope. Would be nice. How did Rewards send you a gift card?

Guys I am really sorry to ask this here but I am been searching for a concrete answer on google and I am not convinced. Here goes:

I have an american Xbox Live account and I live in spain, I have some credit at GAME that is enough to purchase a Xbox live 12 months card. Would that code work on the american account?

Some google results point to yes, but I would trust more if someone here could provide me his/hers opinion.

Thanks in advance

The XBL cards are region-free, so it shouldn't matter where you buy it.

I need to renew my Gold account. Is it safe to buy codes from cdkeys.com? Seems like they're far and away the cheapest with a year costing $38 compared to $60 from Microsoft. Also, are their keys stolen? I seem to remember reading something about that...

Edit: Did some reading up on it and they seem a little sketchy.

I need to renew my Gold account. Is it safe to buy codes from cdkeys.com? Seems like they're far and away the cheapest with a year costing $38 compared to $60 from Microsoft. Also, are their keys stolen? I seem to remember reading something about that...

Edit: Did some reading up on it and they seem a little sketchy.

Not stolen and they've always worked for me without any issues. I think I've ordered 4 years of live from them at this point for my brother and I.

Montresor

Doesn't it feel like it's been forever since some really good indie puzzle or story-based games were released?

There was that period where The Bridge, Submerged, Whispering Willows, and Blues & Bullets, and Beyond Eyes all came out close to each other. I played all those games back-to-back and enjoyed playing so many indie titles in this genre so quickly. Whispering Willows and Blues & Bullets were a bit mediocre, but I loved The Bridge, Submerged and Beyond Eyes.

It just feels awesome that Gone Home is confirmed to be coming soon and the 6180 The Moon game just looks incredible and is coming soon too.

Vert boil

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India will be coming out Jan 12th.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia will be coming out Feb 9th.

Each will be 10$ and they'll be a bundle including China.

Site - Trailer

Vert boil

Released today,

Baseball Riot - 5$, 157MB.

Starwhal - 12$, 836MB.

DLC,

The Escapist
--Santa's Sweatshop - free

New Bundles,

GG (Grip Games) Bundle 2015 - 15$
(Jet Set Stunts, Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut, Tower of Guns, Unmechanical: Extended)

Law and Order Bundle - 16$
(LA Cops and The Escapists)

New Pre-order,

Resident Evil Zero - 20$
(Jan 19th release date)

-----
Plague Inc had a title update that added the Simian Flu dlc/some new achievements.

-----
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth finally plopped in the EU today. (up in at least the UK, Ireland, Germany, France. ;( for Aus/NZ.)

Montresor

I have a Gears 3 and Gears Judgment that I haven't used that I'd like to give out. Please PM me for the code(s).

If you own Gears Ultimate Edition please note that playing anytime in December will net you all the 360 codes eventually - so if you own Gears UE you might not need anything from me.

zorbsie

I have a Gears 3 and Gears Judgment that I haven't used that I'd like to give out. Please PM me for the code(s).

If you own Gears Ultimate Edition please note that playing anytime in December will net you all the 360 codes eventually - so if you own Gears UE you might not need anything from me.

Thanks for letting me know. I have the game but I haven't even installed it yet. I'll make sure to play it this month to get those codes too.

statham

Statham...the hero we need but don't deserve

He doesn't follow me nor did I follow him at the time, so how he found my tweet I don't know. but he did tweet this 2 hour or so ago.
Ragnar Tørnquist ‏@ragso 2h2 hours ago

Make ONE careless comment about Dreamfall Chapters coming to the Xbox One…
So I have no idea how to read that, it could go hes joking or hes wasn't supposed to say.

Just give me Dreamfall on XBO please dude.

Rains

Anyone got any feedback on Starpoint Gemini, looks good, but at £27 it's far, far from an impulse buy.

I'll be honest, it sounds amazing!
Indeed i need feedback before buying it looks good but it could be shite i hope its not we need more space games

Top Bottom