• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Vert boil

Looks like they all went on holiday this week and left an intern in charge.

Action Henk's gold price has dropped from 11.50$ to 10.50$.

The Solus Project's price has risen from 13.50$ to 15$.

And Kinect Bundle: Beats & Booms' price dropped from 22$ to 11$ but it has also vanished.

-----
Picked up McDroid yesterday. Haven't played too much of it yet but it isn't an easy recommend so far.
Small word of warning, if your tv has an overscan issue all of the menus will be cut off. I have to snap something to make if fully playable.

B4D1E

No noise about a console release. A bunch of people have asked them to bring it to consoles on twitter but they haven't replied to anyone.

I've sent them an email via their website. If by any miracle' I get an answer, I will let you know.

Are there any game like this on Xbox One? Non-violent kid friendly party game?

Vert boil

I've sent them an email via their website. If by any miracle' I get an answer, I will let you know.

Are there any game like this on Xbox One? Non-violent kid friendly party game?

They aren't really my thing but Eastx posted a short list a while ago.

Try Starwhal, Toto Temple Deluxe, Clusterpuck, Extreme Exorcism, and No Time to Explain. Super Coin Squad is alright, but kind of limited in multiplayer features. Beach Buggy Racing is good for local multiplayer, though not really a party game.

Also, Jackbox Party Pack 1 and 2 (or just Quiplash and/or Fibbage) are great trivia-ish games that anyone can play with their phones or tablets.

I thought Orbit, Overruled, and SlashDash were bad. Knight Squad is not bad, but I didn't like it.

Vert boil

Released today,

Tetraminos - 10$, 286MB.

DLC,

Rocket League
--Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car Pack - 2$

-----
ARK: Survival Evolved is coming to more countries this week, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan and Turkey

Demise

I thought I read you could organize the tab (store, games, music) with the two latest update ? Did I dream ? If not how do you do it ?

Tawpgun

Got a question... I thought you had to install the full game regardless if you bought it digital or have the disc. As in it would take the same
Amount of time?

Flux

jesu

Got a question... I thought you had to install the full game regardless if you bought it digital or have the disc. As in it would take the same
Amount of time?

You do have to install the full game.
Installing from disc is usually quicker unless you have really really fast internet.
It's about 35 minutes for 45GB game to install from disc.

Vert boil

The price for Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition has finally been announced.

20$ for the full game or 5$ if you previously owned the game.

Trailer

Doukou

Does anyone have a good read/link for more info about Stranger of Sword city? I like RPGs and want to support more Japanese support but I can't find anything about the game.

Montresor

Just finished off the 1000/1000 in Unravel. This game will probably end up in my top 3 games of the year. Loved it so much. I can only see Quantum Break and Gears 4 topping it.

Nightmares from the Deep is on sale so I went ahead and bought it based off a recommendation user BanjoKazooie gave me awhile ago. Another puzzle game to play... Very neat.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Does anyone have a good read/link for more info about Stranger of Sword city? I like RPGs and want to support more Japanese support but I can't find anything about the game.

Here's the link to GAF's thread for the Vita version from Jan of last year: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976481

And the Xb360 one from May 2014: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828454

The port on XB1 (and Vita) is an updated version of those releases, so your basic questions should be answered within.

Just finished off the 1000/1000 in Unravel. This game will probably end up in my top 3 games of the year. Loved it so much. I can only see Quantum Break and Gears 4 topping it.

Nightmares from the Deep is on sale so I went ahead and bought it based off a recommendation user BanjoKazooie gave me awhile ago. Another puzzle game to play... Very neat.
It's really fun! About 4-5 hours I'd say, more if you want the full 1K (which I still need to get)

I just got the 1K in their newest game Clockwork Tales too...another great game.

Montresor

It's really fun! About 4-5 hours I'd say, more if you want the full 1K (which I still need to get)

I just got the 1K in their newest game Clockwork Tales too...another great game.

You recommend Regular or Expert for a first playthrough? My first playthrough will be blind so I'm prepared to miss plenty of missable achievements - I don't mind that. I just want the best first playthrough experience.

You recommend Regular or Expert for a first playthrough? My first playthrough will be blind so I'm prepared to miss plenty of missable achievements - I don't mind that. I just want the best first playthrough experience.
Honestly I enjoyed Normal for my first because if I ever got stuck it would highlight an area of interest. Expert is no assist pretty much. It all depends how much you want to work. You're going to play through more than once anyways, it's impossible to get all the achievements in one play through.

Really up to you, but I did both games in Notmal first play through then Expert second once I knew where everything was (this made my expert play through a breeze)

All depends if you want to really rack your brain sometimes or play casually

Vert boil

Vert boil

Released today,

Blast 'Em Bunnies - 5$, 955MB.
--2x Multiplier (coin doubler) - free **You need to manually equip this. Utilities>Perm bonuses.
--Buttload of dlc

Blast 'Em Bunnies: Super Mega Bundle - 20$

Cel Damage HD - 9$, 703MB.

Hitman: Intro Pack - 15$
(Only includes a small portion of the full game.)

MagNets: Fully Charged - 15$, 1.81GB.

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - 20$ (5$ if you own the original), 9.48GB.
(the original is bundled in with the DE version.)

-----
The Solus Project will receive its first update today.

Not a fan of Cel Damage or MagNets so far.

I'd been wanting to try Cel Damage since its debut on Xbox. It always intrigued me then, and was one reason I wanted an Xbox, as a Vigilante 8 fan.

eastx

Not a fan of Cel Damage or MagNets so far.

I'd been wanting to try Cel Damage since its debut on Xbox. It always intrigued me then, and was one reason I wanted an Xbox, as a Vigilante 8 fan.

Yeah, (from the one game I've played of Cel Damage HD on Xbox One) the handling is bad and the melee attacks are annoyingly hard to land. It also looks like an original Xbox game as opposed to what most of us would think of as HD.

Montresor

Honestly I enjoyed Normal for my first because if I ever got stuck it would highlight an area of interest. Expert is no assist pretty much. It all depends how much you want to work. You're going to play through more than once anyways, it's impossible to get all the achievements in one play through.

Really up to you, but I did both games in Notmal first play through then Expert second once I knew where everything was (this made my expert play through a breeze)

All depends if you want to really rack your brain sometimes or play casually

Will definitely choose Regular for Nightmares from the Deep... Maybe when I play the sequel I'll choose Expert for the first go.

Top Bottom