• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Chitown B

If I subscribe to XBL Gold, can I use the trial month after the subscription lapses?

I have bought a 360 recently and I just found out that there's the free trial month, but at the same time there's an ongoing offer(might end up in a hour or so though) of a month of XBLG for 1€. I'd like to subscribe for 1€ and then use the trial next month, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it

No.

Vert boil

Released today,

R.B.I. Baseball 16 - 20$, 4.32GB.

Resident Evil 6 - 20$, 17.8GB.

DLC,

Killer Instinct
--Rash - 5$
--Ultimate Shadow Jago Pack - 10$ **Available again
--Season 3 Combo Breaker - 20$
--Season 1 & 2 Double Combo - 30$
--Season 3 Ultra Edition - 40$
--Supreme Edition - 60$

Minecraft: Story Mode
--Episode 5 - 5$
--Adventure Pass (Additional Episodes 6-8) - 15$
(no dates for the additional episodes yet)

The Walking Dead: Michonne
--Episode 2
(Can't be purchased separately)

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
They can keep their additional Minecraft episodes. Episode 5 is incredibly bad, it's like they didn't even care. And they sure can keep their season passes where buying individual episodes is actually cheaper.

Montresor

What the heck at Minecraft Episode 5. It's been 3+ months since I played Episode 4 and they throw you into Episode 5 without any "Last time on Minecraft" flashback? Has this happened before in a Telltale game?

Really weak.

Flux

Is Shadow Jago back permanently, any word?

I'll likely get that and the S3 Combo Breaker Pack to complete my set. Looking forward to the cross play feature.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Unravel and trackmania demos are up and with achievements.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post i forgot the last post was mine and i posted without looking.

Vert boil

Announced dates so far,

8th Apr, Blues and Bullets: Episode 2
8th Apr, Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, 10$
8th Apr, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered, 10$
8th Apr, Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure, 10$
15th Apr, Gear Gauntlet, 10$
15th Apr, Soda Drinker Pro
19th Apr, Skyling: Garden Defense, 5$
20th Apr, Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom, 15$
22nd Apr, Lumo
26th Apr, King's Quest: Chapter 3
29th Apr, JumpJet Rex

Potentially questionable date,

19th Apr, Pang Adventures
"Starting April 19th" and there is no public press release yet about the launch.

-----
A few weeks ago Roblox received an update that let you play your own creations (made with the pc version) on the console and play it with people you are partied with.

http://blog.roblox.com/2016/03/my-games-yes-yours-comes-to-the-xbox-one/

And Gems of War had an update last week that added a few more achievements.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/patch-notes-for-aprils-1-0-85-update-ps4-xbox-one/5027

-----
Steredenn has been cool so far. No issues apart from there being no screen resize option. I'd prefer it if there was a small favourite list for fun seeds but a roguelikes gotta roguelike.

Montresor

I'm super stoked for Enigmatis. Artifex Mundi have made two awwwwesome puzzle games on XB1 and this is their third already.

I love the wildly different themes/settings too. Nightmares From The Deep is filled with pirate tropes and is set on a pirate ship and pirate island. Clockwork Tales is about a steampunk world, with sci-fi and intrigue in a WW2-Nazi-inspired European town. And now Enigmatis comes along with a different setting - looks like this time you're a detective in a Pacific Northwest town investigating a kidnapping.

Special C

Does Marvel Puzzle Quest get better? It's kind of terrible right now. Don't even have to match skulls to do damage? Makes it a much more brain dead version of PQ.

E92 M3

Announced dates so far,

8th Apr, Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, 10$
8th Apr, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered, 10$
8th Apr, Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure, 10$
15th Apr, Gear Gauntlet, 10$
20th Apr, Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom, 15$
22nd Apr, Lumo
26th Apr, King's Quest: Chapter 3
29th Apr, JumpJet Rex

Potentially questionable date,

19th Apr, Pang Adventures
"Starting April 19th" and there is no public press release yet about the launch.

-----
A few weeks ago Roblox received an update that let you play your own creations (made with the pc version) on the console and play it with people you are partied with.

http://blog.roblox.com/2016/03/my-games-yes-yours-comes-to-the-xbox-one/

And Gems of War had an update last week that added a few more achievements.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/patch-notes-for-aprils-1-0-85-update-ps4-xbox-one/5027

-----
Steredenn has been cool so far. No issues apart from there being no screen resize option. I'd prefer it if there was a small favourite list for fun seeds but a roguelikes gotta roguelike.

Wow, JumpJet Rex looks really good!

Chitown B

I hate when games are set to launch in 0-2 weeks and they're still not up on the store page. We should be able to preorder almost any game but especially digital only ones.

Montresor

Enigmatis is really good. I received a review code from one very generous Neogaf member (
Banjo Kazooie
). I'm about one third of the way into the game. If you liked Artifex Mundi's other games Nightmares From The Deep and Clockwork Tales then you will like this game. The game has the same magical/mysterious intrigue present from Artifex Mundi's previous games, except this time you play as a detective trying to investigate a missing girl in small-town America.

The game takes place in a tiny town in Virginia / New England. The in-game advertisements/brochures for the town's hiking trails / nature activities reminds me of Alan Wake's Bright Falls town in particular (in a very good way).

So far I like the way the investigation in the game's main story is headed. If you like point-and-click games and especially the Hidden Object Puzzles that Artifex Mundi are known for, then you will like this game.

Enigmatis is really good. I received a review code from one very generous Neogaf member (
Banjo Kazooie
). I'm about one third of the way into the game. If you liked Artifex Mundi's other games Nightmares From The Deep and Clockwork Tales then you will like this game. The game has the same magical/mysterious intrigue present from Artifex Mundi's previous games, except this time you play as a detective trying to investigate a missing girl in small-town America.

The game takes place in a tiny town in Virginia / New England. The in-game advertisements/brochures for the town's hiking trails / nature activities reminds me of Alan Wake's Bright Falls town in particular (in a very good way).

So far I like the way the investigation in the game's main story is headed. If you like point-and-click games and especially the Hidden Object Puzzles that Artifex Mundi are known for, then you will like this game.

Yep, I've found that if you like one Artifex Mundi game you should generally like the others (I've played some of their other games on PC). I really like them personally, so will always recommend supporting them :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have Minecraft and with that I can get Minecraft for Win 10 free but not Xbone version. They might consider putting that on the crossbuy list, but then again they paid out the ass for the franchise so maybe not. Though I have too many games now/to buy so double dipping is not happening.

Top Bottom