• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
giri said:
Did SA party a little too hard after the Heat game or something?

This is the Spurs we are talking about.

Pokemon_Black_Box_Artwork.jpg

POKEMANS

giri said:
Did SA party a little too hard after the Heat game or something?

We're getting destroyed on the boards. Between that and the Lakers shooting out of the mind....yeah. The Lakers are playing good D, but we're also missing some shots we usually make. They definitly are playing with more energy than us.

Black Mamba said:
Did Wade really say that? I wonder if the lockerroom is starting to fracture...

I usually don't put too much into what some here speculate or the media does but Wade is losing this team to LeBron and probably would only smile and accept it if they were winning game after game.

I really think he doesn't like playing with LeBron at the moment.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I usually don't put too much into what some here speculate or the media does but Wade is losing this team to LeBron and probably would only smile and accept it if they were winning game after game.

Why would he hate playing with LeBron, wasn't Dwade a huge component for LeBron coming to miami?

Omiee

i like how kobe is wearing that sleeve again. Anyhow anyone with that gif with kobe looking at the crowd or bench after the 3 pointer

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

Wrong tense...it's been the Lebron and Friends Tour for months now.

He even renamed them "The Heatles."

iamvin22 said:
Why would he hate playing with LeBron, wasn't Dwade a huge component for LeBron coming to miami?

At that time, yes, but I think he may have bitten off more than he could chew.

Not knowing the negatives of playing regularly with LeBron.

Omiee

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

A miami heat team with wade as the leader and alpha with bosh and 2 other decent players would be so much better.
A bulls team with wade and rose would be better to.

iamvin22 said:

Because they are both idiots and didn't think it through and put things like "Hey it will be cool to hang out on South Beach with my boys and tag team super models" over "Hey can we actually effectively play together, especially if we have to gut the team and have no bench just to do so"? They made the mistake of getting 3 guys together who are more interested in being celebrities than champions.

LovingSteam said:
Sure. That was before Bron took the spotlight, the last shots, and Wade is receiving blame for the team stinking.

Well that's because Wade deserves the blame. Quick, does Wade have more turnovers or assists in the Heat's games against elite teams? (70% more games of their games won). More shot attempts or points?

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Well that's because Wade deserves the blame. Quick, does Wade have more turnovers or assists in the Heat's games against elite teams? (70% more games of their games won). More shot attempts or points?

Sure, he deserves a great wealth of blame. But remember that since 2004 the Heat has been HIS team. Miami was HIS city. Rise or fall, he received the credit and blame. He has been ushered into the back of the line now. The Heat win? Bron gets the credit. The Heat lose? Wade gets a bunch of the blame. He has been relegated.

giri

The Crimson Blur said:
This is the Spurs we are talking about.

Pokemon_Black_Box_Artwork.jpg

POKEMANS
I'm sure that's somehow racist. Why can't they play pokemon White?

Eh, this loss means little, for a team used to beating top quality teams. Some games you're just going to be off, thats why wnning 72 is so impressive.

Not belittling the lakers before the defence force comes out.

Omiee

Why are these guys tweeting so much, i dont think kobe or bynum or what ever are tweeing as much as these miami players. Lebron has to react to anyone who is hating on him like wtf.

Booshka

rac said:
Fuck. How am I supposed to hate them now? It like watching a little kid getting beat up over and over again. Maybe this was their plan all along.
Maybe because they already celebrated a Championship in July.

benita

Banned
I said the other day that noone was beating the Spurs in a series but if Kobe is on and Pau and Bynum play like grown men then perhaps it's the Lakers who're unstoppable.

IF.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
A 30 point blowout at the half?

Really San Antonio? Fucking really?

You already have 50 wins and its almost playoff time, would you put all your enegery at winning these last few games even though you almost have the number 1 spot locked.
Or would you just play and see how it goes and not put all your effort in to it.

you have to love artest hahhahaha

dream

God, I wish Danny Ainge hadn't sent Perk down to the d-league. I see nothing in the Lakers and Spurs that make me think they can beat the Celtics with Perk.

Omiee said:
Why are these guys tweeting so much, i dont think kobe or bynum or what ever are tweeing as much as these miami players. Lebron has to react to anyone who is hating on him like wtf.

What tweets? Neither LeBron nor Wade have tweeted today.

Omiee

Basileus777 said:
What tweets? Neither LeBron nor Wade have tweeted today.

Dude if your a professional and some lame ass says something about you in clevland why do you have the urge to adress it on a tweet in stead of calling the guy.
Anyhow this is a pretty sweet game we are out rebounding them like crazy.

gaf dont disapoint me, i want that kobe gif with him smilling after the 3 pointer and the artest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom