• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
2 tickets to paris for 4 days by train, and some other stuff.

Wow man! That is amazing!

The Crimson Blur said:
The fuck. Why am I not freaking out right now.

Come on why can't I feel sad and despondent right now

WHY CANT I CRY

Because you know you're playing the Lakers. The king when it comes to losing leads.

Omiee

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Kobe Bryant here.
Happy Birthday Omiee!

This ones for you brah!

Thanks man apreciate it, i love how we are so active right now. everybody tries to rebound, who ever rebounded the ball in the finals last year won the game.

And nice shot by kobe

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
Wow man! That is amazing!

Def its been a good year, going to the states, paris and monaco to my brother. I cant be happier.

And come on kobe there was no use at doing that. Kobe usually is pretty good at keeping things inside.

linsivvi

Lakers blowing out the Spurs, this is like Spurs blowing out the Heat.

Kobe grabs an offensive rebound, this is just like Lebron.

OMG these guys are playing basketball, they remind me of the Heat.

Would be nice if we can hold the Lakers to less than 60% shooting in the second half. Of course, they will just out rebound us anyway the way this game is going. These games happen. Lakers are shooting out of their mind, even when we contest the shots and the Spurs are missing shots they should be making.

exarkun

NomarTyme said:
Kobe is abusing Hill.

eh? He got two shots over the top of him, but I think's Hill has been playing great denial defense.

Though Kobe is abusing TD. Both times he got the offensive rebound it was over Tony. Then Hill had to get physical.

Cloudy

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Word has it it was Chalmers who was crying because LeBron and Wade let him down.

lol

let's see:

not bron cos he's not a pansy
bosh had a good game so not him
wade has gabrielle union at home so not him

I say Miller, for totally blowing the game with the foul on Deng

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Statment game for lakers today. Can't really stop them when everyone is focused to win.

NomarTyme

exarkun said:
eh? He got two shots over the top of him, but I think's Hill has been playing great denial defense.

Though Kobe is abusing TD. Both times he got the offensive rebound it was over Tony. Then Hill had to get physical.
I should say that Kobe is just insane.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
lol Manu misses a FT Kobe makes an impossible shot

fun

dude come on dont act like you dont care, i know that if we were losing you would be trolling.

woow almost 30 point lead damnn

Cloudy said:
lol

let's see:

not bron cos he's not a pansy
bosh had a good game so not him
wade has gabrielle union at home so not him

I say Miller, for totally blowing the game with the foul on Deng

Miller also missed those open threes but how do you really get in a rhythm when Wade, Bosh and LeBron take most of the shots all game???

I am not making excuses for Miller as he's a threepoint shooter and a professional(don't laugh) but it must be hard to get into the flow of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom