• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC is a joke, they are interviewing the fan or whoever.

I guess they didn't have time to put up the interview windows that take up the whole screen causing the viewers to miss actual basketball plays.

giri

benita said:
I said the other day that noone was beating the Spurs in a series but if Kobe is on and Pau and Bynum play like grown men then perhaps it's the Lakers who're unstoppable.

IF.

I can see 3 teams coming out of the west this year, Mavs, Spurs, Lakers. All 3 have legit shots at it. All 3 have conditions. Spurs - health and TD stepping up (we know he has to for them to win it all, and we all know he can). Mavs - Carlisle not being retarded (it's a stretch i know). Lakers - Kobe playing well and not being a liability like he has a fair chunk of the year, and gasol putting his big boy pants on again.

dream

Awesome, Lisa Salters is telling stories about her near misses with dropped trays of beer.

That's how meaningless this game has become.

Omiee said:
Why are these guys tweeting so much, i dont think kobe or bynum or what ever are tweeing as much as these miami players. Lebron has to react to anyone who is hating on him like wtf.

I was wondering the same thing. These guys need to get the phuck off Twitter Tweeting 5-10 minutes after an embarrassing loss? Really? Put the damn phone down take some time and reflect on the game.

Also Spo was an idiot for mentioning to the media that some of his players were crying. WTF.

It's amateur hour over there right now.

The Chosen One said:
I was wondering the same thing. These guys need to get the phuck off Twitter Tweeting 5-10 minutes after an embarrassing loss? Really? Put the damn phone down take some time and reflect on the game.

Also Spo was an idiot for mentioning to the media that some of his players were crying. WTF.

Yeah, I agree but it's the tweeting and texting generation, they do it because they can.

The coach should tell them to cut that shit out or cool down with it but he's clearly just a figurehead that has no control over that team.

Omiee

The Chosen One said:

Exactly why would you pick up your phone to tweet something or what ever when you obviously have some stuff you have to figure out.
And if i used to play with somebody on my team and he said something about me, i would call him and not tweet about o i heard someone was hatting in clevland blabla.

Omiee

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Yeah, I agree but it's the tweeting and texting generation, they do it because they can.

The coach should tell them to cut that shit out or cool down with it but he's clearly just a figurehead that has no control over that team.

If michael jordan was playing now, not only will he not let his team lose in those last minutes, but he would shove that phone down your throat if you missed a shot or what ever and wanted to tweet about it.

Omiee said:
If michael jordan was playing now, not only will he not let his team lose in those last minutes, but he would shove that phone down your throat if you missed a shot or what ever and wanted to tweet about it.

Yep.

I mean, he put Rodman in his place or was one of the only people to ever control him for the long haul.

Basketball nowadays is all about tweeting and Top Plays of the Day.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Yep.

I mean, he put Rodman in his place or was one of the only people to ever control him for the long haul.

Basketball nowadays is all about tweeting and Top Plays of the Day.

Jeffrey only had time for two things: Basketball and gambling. Same thing with Magic, only replace gambling with threesomes.

He'll post them up because they close of the lane well. Also he isn,t going to blow by everyone like he once did. Since he has a better than decent post game he abuse Hill who can't defend that.

bionic77

Ninja Scooter said:
Jeffrey only had time for two things: Basketball and gambling. Same thing with Magic, only replace gambling with threesomes.
Threesomes are what Wilt and Magic did when they were tired after back to backs.

Otherwise it was always a bakers dozen.

Shadow780 said:
What's KoMe's obsession of posting up SA defenders, he likes the rubbing or something?

Spurs have smaller wing players so Kobe uses his size advantage. It's called fundamentals. I know you wouldn't recognize it if you watched a lot of Bron or Wade play, but some guys still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom