• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow780 said:
He's right at the limit before too, he kept his cool the rest of the way.

yeah but you never know. We can't risk losing him for a game down the stretch when we are battling with Dallas and OKC for playoff positioning, and potentially battling with Chicago, Boston and Miami for HCA.

Mrbob

dream said:
Bitter tears.

Indeed:
WindhorstESPNtweet said:
Spoelstra said some Heat players are crying in the locker room at the moment. 43 minutes ago via web Retweeted by 100+ people

WallaceHeatNBAtweet said:
LeBron: "Like I told my team, I'm not going to continue to fail them late in games." 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Retweeted by 5 people

:heatbench

numble

LovingSteam said:
Sorry but the Lakers are not holding a 20 point lead. Spurs will be down by 10 or less going into the half and will come back to at least tie it.
You're your own Konex.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Hoodihooo, that's not a big chair van gundy, that's what you call the throne.

giga

xzjc5

wait for it...

uwzdy

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That chair/throne is fucking huge, the dude setting it up looked so small against it

HOLY SHIT!

numble

giga said:
http://kttns.org/xzjc5[IMG]

wait for it...

[IMG]http://kttns.org/uwzdy[IMG][/QUOTE]
It's like 9/11.

"If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade is coming down again."

God damn. When Pau, Bynum, Odom, and Kobe play like this, no team can beat them.

Drew dominating D and the boards, Pau's jumpshot is so wet, Lamar aggressive and smart. Best half I've seen this season by far.

Lakers threw a quick uppercut and Spurs didn't know what hit them. I think they're resigned to let this game go at this point. When Pau is hitting 3s in rhythm, it's the way it goes.

Omiee

That look by kobe AMAZING!! SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. hahaha

wait what, two contenders playing and they are going to talk about miami, come on!!

On Friday ESPN Latin America commentators were saying the Spurs had used all their shooting for the next week or so and I laughed. Today... I cry and to them I say FUCK YOU.

Oh well, the Heat meltdown makes things a little better.

dream said:
2011 NBA Mar |OT| The world is getting what it wanted

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the Heat lose."

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Remember when the Spurs won in LA at the buzzer. I said we would play 2 more times...........last week of the season.....don't get hurt ;D

Omiee

The Stealth Fox said:
If the Lakers win another title, I will stop watching basketball and move on to better uses of my time. This is just as depressing as Libya.

lol wtf, anyhow can i get a gif of that kobe face after the 3 pointer.

The Stealth Fox said:
If the Lakers win another title, I will stop watching basketball and move on to better uses of my time. This is just as depressing as Libya.

Yeah fuck this if that happens

I'm gonna look into professional solitaire

(forever alone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom