• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg now i am fully salty

shit

fuck the lakers fuck bandwagoners and their fucking shit

san antonio the fuck you doing

this damn team gave you the best season ever and you shit on them like this

fuck you let the celtics win

better than you spoiled bitches who dont appreciate the spurs

and i thought it was espn who didnt appreciate the spurs but its their own fucking city

god damn

move the team to cleveland

Karakand said:
Will TCB be gracing us with a pic spam from Spurstalk this afternoon?

suck my dick i can post what i want

Omiee said:
If michael jordan was playing now, not only will he not let his team lose in those last minutes, but he would shove that phone down your throat if you missed a shot or what ever and wanted to tweet about it.

I'll admit though, it's entertaining. Just from these series of tweets we know that:

- Lebron considers it HIS team and will continue to take last shots.
- Wade is extremely butt hurt right now and is probably regretting encouraging Lebron to come to South Beach. Wade, Bosh, and a stronger bench would have been more balanced and they wouldn't be hated on by the entire sports world.
- Spo is showing outright contempt for his players by literally calling them cry babies.

The meltdown is beginning. :lol

The Crimson Blur said:
omg now i am fully salty

shit

and i thought it was espn who didnt appreciate the spurs but its their own fucking city

god damn

ima give you my tim duncan eyes

O_O

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
omg now i am fully salty

shit

god damn

I knew you cared and was pissed.

Omiee said:
phil you better rest pau, he already has 30 minutes come on now.

Seriously. Time to dust off Joe Smith. But Phil believes in not letting the other team get a rhythm, so who knows what he decides.

Blake, Brown, Barnes, Caracter, Luke, and Joe Smith should get most of the minutes here.

The Crimson Blur said:
This is the Spurs we are talking about.

Pokemon_Black_Box_Artwork.jpg

POKEMANS

jesus fucking christ i just went to gamestop to sell 2k11 and ncaa11 to get fight night champion and everybody was there buying fucking pokemon the line was out the door

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
Seriously. Time to dust off Joe Smith. But Phil believes in not letting the other team get a rhythm, so who knows what he decides.

Blake, Brown, Barnes, Caracter, Luke, and Joe Smith should get most of the minutes here.

My thoughts exactly, rest bynum gasol and kobe. Play the 3 b's.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Omiee said:
I knew you cared and was pissed.

TBC is the worst Spurs fan here.

I'm not mad at all. We won the season series and got HCA even if the Lakers tie our record. The last game is the only important game I give a shit about. I saw this whole weekend as we're lucky if we win 1 game. Spurs won the war in the game in LA. We beat LA 4 straight times. YAWN.

exarkun

Spurs laying an egg. Like a terrible egg. Even the Rox do better than this.

Spurs just had a few unlucky rolls and the other problem is their D is...well TD just isn't there today. Also, they turned to chucking really early when just down 15. Need better composure.

If only the Spurs were the Magic. They could bring it back.

Edit: Its also embarassing that Lakers fans took control of that arena. LOL at San Antonio's faux sport culture.

jobber said:
TBC is the worst Spurs fan here.

I'm not mad at all. We won the season series and got HCA even if the Lakers tie our record. The last game is the only important game I give a shit about. I saw this whole weekend as we're lucky if we win 1 game. Spurs won the war in the game in LA. We beat LA 4 straight times. YAWN.

shut up old man

i dont give a damn about the game

im pissed that we have MVP chants for kobe in san antonio

we should have a full house of rabid spurs fans today

you can tell it totally deflated our team

cause though nobody in the media loves them they always thought they can at least fight for the city

but i guess not, not even the city cares

I'm disappointed by the Spurs, but not as angry as TCB. The Lakers came to play and we were a step or two slow. The Lakers played good D, but not good enough to hold us below 40%. We were missing open shots when we had them. It happens. We played like shit against Memphis and then later that week destroyed the Heat. *shrug*

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
shut up old man

cause though nobody in the media loves them they always thought they can at least fight for the city

Dude get over yourself your team was down by 20 when the mvp chants began so dont blame it on that.

The Crimson Blur said:
shut up old man

Kobe_U_Mad_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498-410.jpg

Omiee

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You would if you were up by how much the Lakers are, there'd be clone gifs back to back to back everywhere.

Thats what i said earlier, he would not let us forget about it. We would be hearing about it 2 weeks later.

You would almost forget that there are a few other good games still coming up after these 2 games

Omiee said:
Dude get over yourself your team was down by 20 when the mvp chants began so dont blame it on that.

laker bitches were cheering all night

cant believe this shit

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You would if you were up by how much the Lakers are, there'd be clone gifs back to back to back everywhere.

yea, and?

because winning this game means more to LA than us

going into this game we had nothing to lose and everything to gain

that hasnt changed

Omiee said:
i realy realy dont get it, why the fuck would you keep pau in when your up by 31.

He doesn't want Spurs to get a rhythm in the game. He's done this before, but he could let Bynum eat some of those minutes instead. Not sure why he's running Pau only.

The Crimson Blur said:
laker bitches were cheering all night

cant believe this shit

yea, and?

because winning this game means more to LA than us

going into this game we had nothing to lose and everything to gain

that hasnt changed

dude whatever. if the Lakers were down 30 all we'd be hearing is "DAT" posts and Tim Duncan Game Over gifs outta you. Stopped being so thin skinned and sensitive, otherwise STFU and don't be so vocal when the Spurs win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom