• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
laker bitches were cheering all night

cant believe this shit

yea, and?

because winning this game means more to LA than us

going into this game we had nothing to lose and everything to gain

that hasnt changed

Dude you have to be the worst poster in this thread, its not about winning or losing something. And i dont know if you know it but you guys are only up by 4 to dallas that not a nothing to lose situation.
And since when is it to gloat when your team wins, but when somebody else wins its time to pull out the excuses.

I can KINDA understand what Phil is doing Pau, Drew and Kobe are the only guys on our team that can run any semblance of a slowdown, half court offense. If we leave all 5 bench guys out there they will just chuck and chuck early in the clock and lose momentum. That said, If it were up to me I'd risk winning by 15 instead of 30 if it meant no risk to Pau or Andrew.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
That's not going to hide the fact that the Spurs got embarrassed at home.

uh no shit

doesnt mean it means anything long term

Ninja Scooter said:
dude whatever. if the Lakers were down 30 all we'd be hearing is "DAT" posts and Tim Duncan Game Over gifs outta you. Stopped being so thin skinned and sensitive, otherwise STFU and don't be so vocal when the Spurs win.

yea you'd like me to be less vocal when we win wouldn't you

but my swag is on ten hundred thousand

Laker-age getting trolled by TCB. Settle down dudes.

man, Blake is the only Laker who can't hit an open shot today. Would like to see him get into the flow on offense.

small run here by the spurs. would like to finish this one up 20+.

Black Mamba said:
Now he puts Bynum in. :lol

At least Pau is done. Lakers playing dumb, here.

lol @ phil getting upset at the ref.

You have to love Phil relaxing most of the year like he was on the beach and a bit earlier standing up and yelling at the refs for a call that was clearly the right one on an over and back violation while his team is up by around 30.

Zen Buddhism at its best.

The Stealth Fox

TBH, I don't really dislike the Lakers. If I had never read NBA-GAF, I'd probably not care for them. The Lakers-trolling is my 'angle'.

It's Lakers-Age that I don't like. "WE WON 80000 CHAMPIONSHIPS BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST FRANCHISE IN THE LEAGUE. LUKE AND BYNUM FOR MELO. HATERS GONNA HATE. " No, it's because the Lakers print money.

I guess since so much trolling happens in NBA-age, it's only natural that the frontrunners are awful.

Omiee

I cant believe its going to be the last season of phil jackson.

The Stealth Fox said:
TBH, I don't really dislike the Lakers. If I had never read NBA-GAF, I'd probably not care for them. The Lakers-trolling is my 'angle'.

It's Lakers-Age that I don't like. "WE WON 80000 CHAMPIONSHIPS BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST FRANCHISE IN THE LEAGUE. LUKE AND BYNUM FOR MELO. HATERS GONNA HATE. " No, it's because the Lakers print money.

lol

The Crimson Blur said:
shut up old man

i dont give a damn about the game

im pissed that we have MVP chants for kobe in san antonio

we should have a full house of rabid spurs fans today

you can tell it totally deflated our team

cause though nobody in the media loves them they always thought they can at least fight for the city

but i guess not, not even the city cares

move the team to cleveland

You can't really blame them, the Spurs are kind of boring. I think in most places they would have started getting into the other team sooner.

The Crimson Blur said:
uh no shit

doesnt mean it means anything long term

yea you'd like me to be less vocal when we win wouldn't you

but my swag is on ten hundred thousand

no, hell no. I actually like it. But then don't get so salty with the losses. It's stupid.

benita said:
What tweets are you guys talking about? I can't see anything posted by either Bron or DWade in the past day...

There seems to be a mistaken impression that Wade's "The Miami heat are exactly where everyone wanted us, losing games, the world is better now" quote was a tweet.

Omiee said:
Dude you have to be the worst poster in this thread, its not about winning or losing something. And i dont know if you know it but you guys are only up by 4 to dallas that not a nothing to lose situation.

Um we have 5.0 game lead with less than 20 games to go in the season. If you have ever followed the NBA you'd know thats an impossible lead to lose.

Omiee said:
And since when is it to gloat when your team wins, but when somebody else wins its time to pull out the excuses.

What excuses have I made? You guys raped us. I'm pissed at our fanbase. How is this hard to understand.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
Um we have 5.0 game lead with less than 20 games to go in the season. If you have ever followed the NBA you'd know thats an impossible lead to lose.

What excuses have I made? You guys raped us. I'm pissed at our fanbase. How is this hard to understand.

why is it impossible, you guys still have one game against us dallas boston and others, but i dont think its likely but it could happen though.

Just dont troll people about being salty after a lose when you yourself are salty after a lose

Darkman M said:
Dude sounding real sad right now......

"This is the most scrutinized team ever!"

They asked for this shit. Nobody made them turn to the offseason into a reality show. Nobody made them turn their introductory press conference into a WWE entrance. Nobody makes them tweet every 5 minutes when somebody says something negative about them.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Lol game is offically over when you have your main starters in and Luke. Fuck laker age getting trolled by Phil...lol

linsivvi

dream said:
Phil's like "if this is my last season I'm taking all you bastards with me. MORE MINUTES FOR KOBE!"

It's more like "you guys aren't going to get paid to play basketball next season anyway, might as well milk as much out of you as I can".

I think Phil really wants a complete wire to wire win. He doesn't want the bench blowing the lead and us only winning by 10 or 15. Don't know why, but it's probably some zen bullshit.

Omiee

Ninja Scooter said:
"This is the most scrutinized team ever!"

They asked for this shit. Nobody made them turn to the offseason into a reality show. Nobody made them turn their introductory press conference into a WWE entrance. Nobody makes them tweet every 5 minutes when somebody says something negative about them.

I hated them so much at that conference, coming out like they already won everything and everybody had to just step out of the way.
The roar by bosh, the showing of their numbers, and the not 1 not 2 bullshit.
They got this hate from everybody for a reason, try to prove everybody fucking wrong in stead of being so sensitive about what people say about you.
And acting like you were a god send gift to us nba fans and you were entitled to the title just because some city used to call you king james.

I could understand this if it was the Heat or something, but the Spurs are too experienced to care about this.

Maybe it's a message to the bench moreso than the Spurs.

lmao, now phil takes everyone BUT Pau out.

Why the fuck are Gasol and Bryant in a game that was decided in the 3rd???

alg_isiah_thomas.jpg

"You better not drive the lane, Kobe..."

Omiee said:
I hated them so much at that conference, coming out like they already won everything and everybody had to just step out of the way.
The roar by bosh, the showing of their numbers, and the not 1 not 2 bullshit.
They got this hate from everybody for a reason, try to prove everybody fucking wrong in stead of being so sensitive about what people say about you.
And acting like you were a god send gift to us nba fans and you were entitled to the title just because some city used to call you king james.

you're the one who CHOSE to watch the fucking conference

my god what is wrong with you people

Omiee said:
why is it impossible, you guys still have one game against us dallas boston and others, but i dont think its likely but it could happen though.

Because we could go .500 the rest of the way and get 61 wins. No team in the league is on pace for more than 61 wins.

We also are up 2-1 in the series against Dallas. Its impossible.

Omiee said:
Just dont troll people about being salty after a lose when you yourself are salty after a lose

Ninja Scooter said:
no, hell no. I actually like it. But then don't get so salty with the losses. It's stupid.

I am salty over the fans, not over the loss.

But fuck, I can get salty over losses. In fact, I should probably more mad at the score than I am. Thats the entire point of being a fan. You are with them in the ups and the downs. But maybe being a fan of the Lakers you don't understand that.

You guys are too used to cocky, asshole Crimson. Desperate, vindictive Crimson is the other half of the equation.

Omiee

ph33nix said:
you're the one who CHOSE to watch the fucking conference

my god what is wrong with you people

Watch it, it was all over the place days after the fucking conference.
Anyhow so many future hall of famers in one arena damnn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom