• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

heat-record.png

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
I am salty over the fans, not over the loss.

But fuck, I can get salty over losses. In fact, I should probably more mad at the score than I am. Thats the entire point of being a fan. You are with them in the ups and the downs. But maybe being a fan of the Lakers you don't understand that.

You guys are too used to cocky, asshole Crimson. Desperate, vindictive Crimson is the other half of the equation.

This is what i mean your stupid judgment on all laker fans, i was here during the 4 losing streak and all the bad times so dont act all high like you are the only true fan here.

Anyhow good game to bad we couldent keep a 20+ point lead.

ph33nix said:
you're the one who CHOSE to watch the fucking conference

my god what is wrong with you people

Don't pull that shit. It doesn't matter who did or didn't watch the conference. It existed. As did "The Decision". As did Bosh and Wade's little bullshit free agency documentary where they pretended they might sign with Chicago just to have some drama to film. All of that screams "Attention Whores" and you don't get to turn the attention off when things are going badly. That's why people don't feel bad for the Heat or feel they are being treated unfairly.

Lets go Lakers chants?

FUCK YOU SAN ANTONIO

Omiee said:
This is what i mean your stupid judgment on all laker fans, i was here during the 4 losing streak and all the bad times so dont act all high like you are the only true fan here.

dawg youre a rook whos coming into this thread after 2 championships

THROUGH THE BAD TIMES AND THE GOOD

Omiee

I love the mvp/lets go lakers chants, dude iv been a gaf user for 2 years not 10 wtf.
Also i live in holland its not like iv been born with this around, it was soccer.

Omiee said:
I love the mvp/lets go lakers chants, dude iv been a gaf user for 2 years not 10 wtf.
Also i live in holland its not like iv been born with this around, it was soccer.

oh so youre not even from LA and you are a fan of the Lakers

I am sure you are a diehard though I believe you

lifelong and all that

Omiee said:
Watch it, it was all over the place days after the fucking conference.
Anyhow so many future hall of famers in one arena damnn!!

They aired that on Sun Sports, a south Florida channel. They didn't choose to put it all over the place. Deal with it, you're the one who is intrigued.

dream

Seriously though, the Heat are so bad for a team that has Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Michael Bibby.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
oh so youre not even from LA and you are a fan of the Lakers

I am sure you are a diehard though I believe you

lifelong and all that

I totally forgot you have to be from the city it self to be a fan of its team, and if you dont live in the country you could not possibly still love the sport and cheer for a team. I also forgot that you have to be a fan for 10+ years to be a diehard fan and all.

Lakers are @ Atlanta Tues and then @ Miami Thursday.

Atlanta smells like a trap game to me with Dallas and Orlando to follow after Miami. If we're going to lose one of the two vs Atl and Mia, I'd rather lose to Atlanta. Of course, love to go 4-0 on this trip!

But very worries about that game. We beat em badly last time and might coast that one.

Yo this motherfucker had the balls to call me a bad poster

can you believe that shit

yo stealth fox this is where you go "i can't believe that shit" you still have a chance this is spoilered they cant see it i will edit it out

Omiee

numble said:
You're not from San Antonio.

wait what is this true..? and than give me shit about it. Anyhow i fell in love with the game of basketball even though iv been raised with soccer all around me here in holland, and playing it my self now for 16+ years. I dont get that you have to be a fan for 10 or what ever years to be entitled to call your self a diehard fan or whatever

Omiee said:
I totally forgot you have to be from the city it self to be a fan of its team, and if you dont live in the country you could not possibly still love the sport and cheer for a team. I also forgot that you have to be a fan for 10+ years to be a diehard fan and all.

you should stop saying "we" though

thats like me talking about manchester united and saying fuck we lost a tough one

Zeke

missed the game but its hard to be salty after what the Spurs are doing this season. Spurs will bounce back no problem.

Omiee

some pretty difficult games coming up for us, we should be able to win @ atlanta and miami. Dallas is going to be the challange.

NomarTyme

Darkman M said:
Bynum snagged another 17, I'm really loving his unselfish attitude right now, he finally accepts he is the defensive anchor.
He is the KEY to the Lakers winning streak. If he can stay with this mentality, then the Lakers have a chance to win any game.

Cloudy

Banned
Omiee said:
some pretty difficult games coming up for us, we should be able to win @ atlanta and miami. Dallas is going to be the challange.

ATL is a tough game and I see a loss @ Miami TBH. We do not match up with them well AT ALL

The Stealth Fox

If LA wins in Miami, I will be shocked.

Kobe vs Lebron is like CP3 vs D-will.

Kobe/CP3 are better all-around players, but somehow they always crap the bed against LeBron/D-Will.

The Frankman said:
If you're posting a Yao Ming pic shouldn't you mean "finishes with authority then is out the rest of the year with another foot injury?"

it wasn't that great of a finish

but I'll take what I can get with DY on the IR

(the subtext of the joke was that it was a layup and not a dunk but the yao angle works too i guess)

The Stealth Fox said:
If LA wins in Miami, I will be shocked.

Kobe vs Lebron is like CP3 vs D-will.

Kobe/CP3 are better all-around player, but somehow always craps the bed against LeBron/D-Will.

Lebron never ran his coach out of town like D-Will though. Though in the case of Mike Brown, he probably should have.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
of course i do

being from somewhere else and being a fan of the lakers is auto bandwagon status

same with the yankees or steelers

Lakers were horrible in 04 and 05 when i started watching basketball and started cheering for the lakers. Also im a fan of ajax since i was 5 and i dont live in amsterdam. Also arent you calling yourself a bandwagoner since your not from san antonio yet you are cheering for them.
Let me guess it started in 1999.

Cloudy said:
ATL is a tough game and I see a loss @ Miami TBH. We do not match up with them well AT ALL

Atlanta can be done, and miami is one of those statement games, we cant lose again. Also if our bigs play with focus like today we should be able to close out that game.

The Crimson Blur said:
of course i do

being from somewhere else and being a fan of the lakers is auto bandwagon status

same with the yankees or steelers
Yeah, but being from somewhere else and being a fan of the team that won 4 rings in the past 11 years isn't auto bandwagon status lmao

You're a fucking hypocrite and the Spurs will lose ONCE AGAIN to the Lakers in the playoffs, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom