• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lkr said:
it's weird. i feel bad for Dwight Howard. I really think the NBA needs to reassess its technical foul suspension rule, especially when it is a guy that hasn't done anything bad. If he had thrown a punch or something, I could understand a suspension. Some BS techs because he was a bit upset because he's being hacked on? No big deal imo. I feel bad for my sister too, because she went to the game tonight and there is no Dwight :lol

he whines all the goddamn time is why he has so many techs. Same with Kobe. If they'd both STFU and not whine and berate the refs they wouldn't have so many Ts.

Tom Penny

Lkr said:
it's weird. i feel bad for Dwight Howard. I really think the NBA needs to reassess its technical foul suspension rule, especially when it is a guy that hasn't done anything bad. If he had thrown a punch or something, I could understand a suspension. Some BS techs because he was a bit upset because he's being hacked on? No big deal imo. I feel bad for my sister too, because she went to the game tonight and there is no Dwight :lol

So when he throws bows that shouldn't be a tech?

Lkr

Tom Penny said:
So when he throws bows that shouldn't be a tech?
Those deserve techs, but he doesn't always throw elbows to get a tech.

Ninja Scooter said:
he whines all the goddamn time is why he has so many techs. Same with Kobe. If they'd both STFU and not whine and berate the refs they wouldn't have so many Ts.
Kobe deserves it more for whining, Dwight just does a little bitchy face, whereas Kobe will go off :lol

Lkr said:
Those deserve techs, but he doesn't always throw elbows to get a tech.

Kobe deserves it more for whining, Dwight just does a little bitchy face, whereas Kobe will go off :lol

Dwight yells a lot when he's not getting calls or thinks he's been fouled. He needs to let SVG handle that and just play.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Al struggling with zone after murdering Amar'e one on one. Millsap is abysmal tonight. I love him, but he's not right, put in Favors.

Sloan could adjust to the 2-3

oh wait.

Carmelo Anthony looking good passing and shooting of far, I really hope he tries more drive/pullups to eliminate the offensive fouls he's been starting to rack up. He's got to know refs are not giving him any benefit of the doubt recently.

Amar'e understanding the run into people offense, but doesn't seem to understand defense in the slightest.

edit: Why is Millsap still in the game? He can't do anything right now with his injuries.

Knicks are forcing a shitton of turnovers early. Love the intensity on D.
Amar'e understanding the run into people offense, but doesn't seem to understand defense in the slightest.
He's daring Jefferson to hit jumpers, doesn't want to get overwhelmed in the paint.

EDIT: 3 by Carmelo!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
did the zone really fuck the Jazz up that bad...I mean they looked like the better team at the tip o_O

Harris and AK also playing really terrible, but Douglas is making bullshit shots that will even out by the end of the game. Harris still needs to go under those screens though.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Harris and AK also playing really terrible, but Douglas is making bullshit shots that will even out by the end of the game. Harris still needs to go under those screens though.
If by bullshit shots you mean wide open 3's with no one near him, then maybe... Harris keep going under dem screens, and learn the meaning of DWTDD.

diehard

Fleer
The Frankman said:
If by bullshit shots you mean wide open 3's with no one near him, then maybe... Harris keep going under dem screens, and learn the meaning of DWTDD.
Douglas is a scrub any shot he hits is bullshit.

The Frankman said:

28 foot fadeaways are not good shots.

Why is CJ in before Hayward?

Oh, my god CJ you are so fucking terrible. Favors dominating the glass, they need to post him up in the second quarter.

so he shot a three 5 feet behind the arc fading away? ok

Uhh, yeah, that's sort of the definition of a bad shot.

Jeff-DSA

Knicks making all kind of crap they shouldn't. Millsap and AK are limping around sadly out there. Would have been a good night to give Hayward big minutes. Jazz are going to wear down in this game. Too thin, too banged up.

Go for 50, Al.

Jeff-DSA

Every game it is the same thing. The amount of contact the Jazz need to receive to draw a foul compared to the other team is way skewed against us. Sick of that crap.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jeff-DSA said:
Every game it is the same thing. The amount of contact the Jazz need to receive to draw a foul compared to the other team is way skewed against us. Sick of that crap.

and we are off!

AlphaSnake said:
Landry Fields goes undercover as Modell's Employee, tries to sell his jersey. LOL!!
Old by like a month, but it did give great GIF material.

2045181_o.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Frankman said:
Old by like a month, but it did give great GIF material.

2045181_o.gif

Haha, I figured it was posted (decent amount of views to it). His Stat pose was soooo on point, I was cracking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom