• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCX said:
Pheenix mentioned that a few days ago. It's either not the old one, or it's not tuned right.

DCX

I asked the question and Frankman decided to be an asshole and instead of saying either he knows or doesn't know, "why don't you look it up"

I thought it might have had something to do with wearing the retro jerseys and maybe thought it was tuned differently like the old days

Shelden Williams
Shawne Williams
Carmelo Anthony
Roger Mason Jr.
Anthony Carter

I can't believe Utah is making Shelden look like a competent basketball player.
ph33nix said:
I asked the question and Frankman decided to be an asshole and instead of saying either he knows or doesn't know, "why don't you look it up"

I thought it might have had something to do with wearing the retro jerseys and maybe thought it was tuned differently like the old days
Hint: It didn't sound like that back in the day either.

KingGondo

Banned
jjasper said:
How is that different than any other night?

Edit: The team's breads are starting to show too. Gonna be hilariously awesome in like 2 weeks.
To be fair, the Grizz look invigorated after last night, we look exhausted.

Nobody wants to play Memphis right now. And Kevin Durant must be having nightmares right now with both Tony Alllen and Battier covering him.

numble

Ninja Scooter said:
the one bad move Mitch/Dr. Buss have made lately was trading that Toney Douglas pick. They did it to save money, but if they had just kept him they wouldn't have had to spend the MLE on Blake this past year. Foresight is your best friend sometimes.
If only they could've convinced Memphis to take Sun Yue (drafted AHEAD of Marc Gasol) instead of Marc in the Pau Gasol trade.

I think letting Ronnie go was a bad move too, with all the issues Bynum has had.

Jeff-DSA

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
CJ Miles has the worst shot selection I can remember from a Jazz player. Why he won't play to his strengths and instead jacks up threes I will never know.

He's not worse than DeShawn Srevenson, but he's not much better. I think it is time to move on from the CJ Miles experiment.

Fox318

dIEHARD said:
When do they play Cleveland again?
5Ehij.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
lol "We've got larry bird and dominique wilkins going at it here tonight" (on Love and Cardinal)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Why do Gallinari, Bellinelli, and Bargnani all play the same way? Do they not teach other styles of basketball in Italy?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I see Frankman is going beserk. Knicks must be blowing out a bad team.

Jazz draft time! Breaking down the possibilities at each slot:

At #6 pick: Enes Kanter, Jan Vesely
At #12 pick: Jimmer Fredette, Alec Burks, Kawhi Leonard
If top 3: Kyrie Irving*, Jonas Valanciunas, Derrick Williams

Irving may not declare so there's an asterisk. Overall, that's not a very good draft, but I'm now in full support of getting Valanciunas even if he needs two years of weight training before he can play in the NBA. Jazz need defense badly. Get that top 3 pick.

Jeff-DSA

pilonv1 said:
why are Knicks fans happy about beating a WNBA team? smh

When you're Cleveland's bitch, you get happy about blowing out a completely broken down team. Also, they know that they're a go-nowhere playoff team, so let them have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom