• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
h3ro said:
lR8Pc.png
5507669529_98081b49a8_b.jpg

Better Version

Pkaz01

Ninja Scooter said:
there will never be another heatbench guys. Stop trying. Knicks-bench is like the Harold Miner of bench pics.
That's cause the Gorgon sisters ate up all the Heat salary.

DCX

DCX
melolaugh-o.gif

Melo: " I still can't believe they were crying, i think it was Lebron but this one here and here..yeah they all be bitches lol "

DCX

Rodeo Clown said:
It's more that other teams decide they give a damn, flip a switch, and the scrubtacular Wolves are done in.
I think it's the fact that Rid plays like a chicken with its head cut off during crunch time

Rodeo Clown said:
It's more that other teams decide they give a damn, flip a switch, and the scrubtacular Wolves are done in.

yeah, this is what is actually going on. Things can only get better, though. Right?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Black Mamba said:
yeah, this is what is actually going on. Things can only get better, though. Right?
Not under Kahn's stewardship. They need everything besides power forward and Kahn says the rebuilding is done.

Branduil

And of course, since we won, Carlisle will think his atrocious coaching is just fine. Nothing needs to be changed at all, beating the Wolves by 3 is a great win. We should always shoot 5 million threes.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
pilonv1 said:
I see Magic Randolph is back to his usual self
Rambis didn't play him for whatever reason. There's no reason he shouldn't play a lot. He's been good in his limited minutes.

Branduil

Darkman M said:
All he's done is made Dallas the 2nd seed in the toughest conference.
Dirk and Chandler did that. Carlisle's doing his best to make sure we're the first team to lose as a 2 seed in two consecutive years.

Rodeo Clown said:
Rambis didn't play him for whatever reason. There's no reason he shouldn't play a lot. He's been good in his limited minutes.
Rambis also seems to start the all scrub team for the first few minutes of every fourth quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom