• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Yep... Shelden Williams is still a scrub. SHOOT THE DAMN BALL ANDY RAUTINS.

Also, take note Miami fans that attend games. Blowout game. Seats still packed. Crowd into it as hell.

Beasley has 11 points and no assists on 19 possessions, how are the Timberwolves winning?

Favors with a new career high in points, he needs to foul less and he could be a really good player.

Jeff-DSA

D'Antoni teams are built for regular season success, but are total playoff failures. I have to pay ckose attention to Knicks-Age come playoff time and see how much they like the run and chuck style.

Jeff-DSA said:
D'Antoni teams are built for regular season success, but are total playoff failures. I have to pay ckose attention to Knicks-Age come playoff time and see how much they like the run and chuck style.
You think they're actually playing that offense now?

Since Carmelo and Billups came to the team D'Antoni gave the green light for billups to run what he feels will work. Hell a majority of their possessions are in the halfcourt nowadays.

h3ro

Jeff-DSA said:

Knicks have been running mostly halfcourt sets since the trade for Melo and Chauncey.

giga

m3ywn

kobe.gif

SHOTS FIRED

Good win by the Knicks, first winning streak since the trade. Knicks face the Grizz Wednesday, there's a chance Billups could be back.

Meier

Clark and Bass did their best but god are we mega fucked if Dwight misses time during the playoffs due to techs.

h3ro said:
Yep... Shelden Williams is still a scrub. SHOOT THE DAMN BALL ANDY RAUTINS.

Also, take note Miami fans that attend games. Blowout game. Seats still packed. Crowd into it as hell.

Take note: Nobody there gives a fuck what you think.

Jeff-DSA

The Frankman said:
You think they're actually playing that offense now?

Since Carmelo and Billups came to the team D'Antoni gave the green light for billups to run what he feels will work. Hell a majority of their possessions are in the halfcourt nowadays.

If it ain't a three, it ain't for me!

Jeff-DSA said:
If it ain't a three, it ain't for me!
If you don't play any D, I'll just bury a 3!

Bottom line, you can't really double STAT or Carmelo, and if you double STAT he's a willing passer to a wide open shooter. Of course it helps if the opposing team doesn't respect certain shooters on the Knicks...

Jeff-DSA

The Frankman said:
If you don't play any D, I'll just bury a 3!

Bottom line, you can't really double STAT or Carmelo, and if you double STAT he's a willing passer to a wide open shooter. Of course it helps if the opposing team doesn't respect certain shooters on the Knicks...

Have fun in the playoffs. Carmelo melts down and threes have a way if rimming out even for the best shooters. You guys will be different though I'm sure off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom