• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branduil said:
Dirk and Chandler did that. Carlisle's doing his best to make sure we're the first team to lose as a 2 seed in two consecutive years.

Nah. He'll get you to drop to 3rd and then be the first team to lose from the 1, 2, and 3 seed within 5 seasons.

SamuraiX-

giga said:
m3ywn

GOTDAYUM

DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT, STAN! DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
pilonv1 said:
Gotta play Anthony Tolliver 20 mins a game.
Gotta play Darko and the run the offense through him.

I'm going to look back at this time and laugh one day. "Son, let me tell you a story about a man who said Darko Milicic was 'Manna from Heaven.'"

exarkun

what the fucking fuck is going on with the Grizzlies? I needed the higher up western teams to beat them and they cant? I need the rox to make the playoffs and for that I need Utah (check) and the Grizzles to tank.

Whoever is matched up with them either needs to make sure they either go up to the one seed or go down the the three seed (lookin at you Dallas). The grizz will prolly stay at the 7th, so whoever has the second seed will have a hell of a time. And I'm hoping thats the Lakers.

VAN GUNDY WITH THE ETHER. OMG. FOTS SHIRED. Fuuuuuuuu

jjasper

exarkun said:
what the fucking fuck is going on with the Grizzlies? I needed the higher up western teams to beat them and they cant?

You are asking the wrong teams:
Gizz vs top 4 in the west: 9-6
Gizz vs. teams battling for 5-8: 6-11

Branduil

Bishman said:
He better smarten up come playoffs time. We need Roddy B getting more minutes.
I don't have too much hope for that. Carlisle's made it clear Terry is his man, suck or not suck, win or lose. And we all know which is more likely in the playoffs when you rely on Terry.

exarkun

Rox are taxing dat ass, if anyone is interested.

Dat ass that just took Utar to OT and beat the Magic.

Rox is better than Eastern 3 seed. threeballz for. da. win.

exarkun

Rockets are going nuts.

gotdamn. beast mode.

Edit: Lee has turned into a starter in like three months. His shoot selection and slashing ability has vasssstly improved. Who woulda guessed?

SamuraiX-

Could somebody explain to me WTF happened in this Rockets @ Kings game?

It was a single digit contest when I was on my way home earlier.

Edit: And Cousins goes down. Just our luck.

exarkun

SamuraiX- said:
Could somebody explain to me WTF happened in this Rockets @ Kings game?

It was a single digit contest when I was on my way home earlier.

At around 4-5 mins into the third, the Kings decided they had scored enough. Turned the ball over, Lowry hit a few shots, and Courtney Lee was like "Kings play defense? lol".

exarkun

Rockets are 6-1 in the Hasheem Thabeet era.

Mavs need a backup for Chandler?

Edit: I'm calling it. Rockets rehabilitate Terrence Williams and get multiple draft picks for him next season. Dude can ball, but didn't the Nets have problems with him? I think Adelman can change attitude about defense and teach him patience on the offensive side.

Smokey

exarkun said:
Rockets are 6-1 in the Hasheem Thabeet era.

Mavs need a backup for Chandler?

Edit: I'm calling it. Rockets rehabilitate Terrence Williams and get multiple draft picks for him next season. Dude can ball, but didn't the Nets have problems with him? I think Adelman can change attitude about defense and teach him patience on the offensive side.

i think he'll stay just for the reasons you mentioned..he'll get into the rotation next year once he has an off season to get his mind refocused.

what happened to dy?

etiolate

Banned
I've always liked Terrence Williams, wanted him on the Kings as a project. With maturity, the TOs will come down and he'll slow down to the game's speed(you hope).

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Smokey said:
i think he'll stay just for the reasons you mentioned..he'll get into the rotation next year once he has an off season to get his mind refocused.

what happened to dy?

Went to Basic Training.

SamuraiX-

If the Playoffs started today we would see Oklahoma City matched up with Denver and Los Angeles matched up with Portland.

I really hope the seeding stays the way it is because those would be a couple of awesome first round series to watch.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Andre Miller passed Guy Rodgers tonight for fifteenth on all-time assist leaders. At the pace he's going, he will finish ahead of Maurice Cheeks for 10th all-time by the end of next season. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom