• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
benita said:
Any particular reason you're giving me a hard time?

Everyone knows that revisionist history comes in to play when discussing Jeffrey.

Because NBA-GAF is the only place that shits on MJ always.. sometimes rightly so and sometimes just because he was the best..

no one here has ever went on a rant about MJ hitting game winners or shooting 80% not even our Chitown boys..

giving you a hard time? not yet..

Cloudy

Banned
Mike Miller is pretty horrible right now and he doesn't seem to be 100%. How come the heat don't play James Jones more? He was pretty deadly from 3 while Miller was out

charsace

Ninja Scooter said:
and people laughed in the off season thread when I said that Bosh would barely have any more impact than a prime Antawn Jamison on this team.
This means you agreed with me because I said something along these lines too and basically called everything that is going on now. Except for the crying. I knew they would be mentally weak because Lebron would lead and Bosh has always been a punk mentally, but the tears were just icing.

The Stealth Fox

Doomsayer said:
That isn't entirely true, Stealth. Most of the time when Lakers-age comes to talk Kobe and Jordan all of GAF shits all over Lakers age. It's a true team effort.

8-24 and whatnot.

First of all, it was 6-24, Get your trolling right, son.

Second of all, of course a portion of GAF will give them a hard time. It's still true that Lakers-age controls the discussion, and a lot of the long-time NBA-GAFfers are part of Lakers age (bionic, ryutaro, ninja scooter, etc.) and they make comments about CC23MVP and Jeffrey's gambling issues.

Blackace said:

lulz

benita

Banned
lawlohwhat said:
haha what? sure you're not talking about realgm?

If anyone HERE dares bring up the fact that Kobe might be approaching MJ in any way whatsoever they're immediately DESTROYED by other posters.

Yeah ok, in the course of a normal day gaf likes to shit on MJ's taste in evening-wear but whenever the Kobe/MJ comparison comes up, they can't open their mouths quick enough.

Eh, ok blackace, let me humbly remove myself from your radar then ;)

nitric0

slsbulls.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
MPW said:
6MILL-bibby-1.jpg

do u think he regrets this move?

He'll get signed for the MLE somewhere next year and growing pains in Miami beats toiling away in obscurity with the Wiz. Oh and he gets to play with his brother-in-law

Who's going to give up two huge expirings for Josh Smith and Joe Johnson? Because I think the Hawks will be willing to do that next year. While that's an insane amount of money especially under a new CBA, those are two players who are top 5 at their position...

thekad

Banned
How can you be so bad? He should retire. Right now.

Throws the ball directly to the other team. Does it again. Gets in the way of a pass to our best player. Airballs the shot. :lol :lol

Cloudy said:
He'll get signed for the MLE somewhere next year and growing pains in Miami beats toiling away in obscurity with the Wiz. Oh and he gets to play with his brother-in-law

lol nobody is giving Bibby the full MLE (If there even is one) next year, especially with tighter caps on salaries. At this point in this career he's basically Damon Jones.

Blackace

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
If you count Pau and Amar'e as PFs, I don't think Bosh cracks the top 15 this season for starting PFs.

truly the poor man's Vin Baker

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
lol nobody is giving Bibby the full MLE (If there even is one) next year, especially with tighter caps on salaries. At this point in this career he's basically Damon Jones.

Ok maybe LLE but he will get a job somewhere lol

Blackace

The Stealth Fox said:
Pau will always be Vin Baker to me. Bosh is somehow infinitely worse.

you have turned into the poor man's Vin Baker

What happened to you? You used to be so beautiful /Jakie Brown

exarkun

Mashing said:
Brad Miller forgot how to play fucking basketball.

I know I should be pissed, but that was some funny ish.

And gotdamn at Vince. Just started making it rain because of those hard screens Gortat throws.

The Stealth Fox

Blackace said:
you have turned into the poor man's Vin Baker

What happened to you? You used to be so beautiful /Jakie Brown

You're the one who said Pau was Vin Baker back after the Lakers won the 2009 NBA championship. I am merely continuing your legacy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @WFNYCraig: The Heat were 31-9 (77.5%) before LeBron's Karma tweet. 12-12 since and cried after a loss. Down to 67.2%.

The Blazers were mad hot tonight, I'm not surprised that they won.

Bosh, Miller and the rest of dem role players need to make some shots gaytdammit.

I think next season the Heat need to get a real team thing going.

Blackace

The Stealth Fox said:
You're the one who said Pau was Vin Baker back after the Lakers won the 2009 NBA championship. I am merely continuing your legacy.

Why you gotta bring up old shit?

The Stealth Fox

Blackace said:
Why you have to bring up old shit?

You love Pau now? I feel... betrayed. I was destroying him back then too, calling him an overrated POS. Yao was better, but blah blah championships. It's an insult that he's a 2x NBA champion.

Pau fraud. Never forget. He's no hall of famer. The only HOF he belongs in is the Hall of Foreigners.

linsivvi

The Stealth Fox said:
Pau will always be Vin Baker to me. Bosh is somehow infinitely worse.

True. Pau is Vin Baker, and Kobe is Kevin Martin. Somehow the Lakers still won back-to-back.

Clearly it's Fisher.

Blackace

The Stealth Fox said:
You love Pau now? I feel... betrayed. I was destroying him back then too, calling him an overrated POS. Yao was better, but blah blah championships. It's an insult that he's a 2x NBA champion.

Pau fraud. Never forget.

I don't love Pau.. I just have moved on to bigger and better things.. it is like still making fun of O. Miller..

Now RuBosh has the spotlight..

The Stealth Fox

linsivvi said:
True. Pau is Vin Baker, and Kobe is Kevin Martin. Somehow the Lakers still won back-to-back.

Clearly it's Fisher.

Exactly. The dynamic duo of Kobe and Fisher has lead the Lakers to 5 NBA championships.

The Stealth Fox

Blackace said:
I don't love Pau.. I just have moved on to bigger and better things.. it is like still making fun of O. Miller..

Now RuBosh has the spotlight..

Bosh isn't even worthy of any spotlight. He sucks. No better than the Stro Show.

Blackace

charsace said:
Baker can blame liqour, crack and whores. What is Bosh's reason for sucking.

Can't wait for Fat Bosh to make a come back with the Clippers..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Andre Miller on Heat's struggles: "That's for them to figure out. We did our job."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom