• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Kidd and Terry are expiring contracts for the Mavs next year that are pretty big and the Hawks would still stay in the playoffs.

Horford, Kidd, and Terry aren't better than the Bobcats or Bucks.

And if Josh Smith is a top 5 PF, who are the 4 above him?

reilo said:
RT @WFNYCraig: The Heat were 31-9 (77.5%) before LeBron's Karma tweet. 12-12 since and cried after a loss. Down to 67.2%.

Karmaggedon?

charsace said:
Baker can blame liqour, crack and whores. What is Bosh's reason for sucking.

4298216bin.jpg

SamuraiX- said:
My friend texted me and told me that C-Webb went on a 15 minute long Heat bashing parade on NBA TV.

How was it?

the first 12 minutes were good but then he sort of lost it towards the end and kept trying to get them to cut to McHale.

Owzers

SamuraiX- said:
My friend texted me and told me that C-Webb went on a 15 minute long Heat bashing parade on NBA TV.

How was it?

I thought it was maybe 2 minutes if it's the one i'm remembering after the postgame conference, and it was great. Mainly about how Spo's speeches to the team are what you'd find at a training camp, not during an nba season.

Cloudy

Banned
Rachel Nichols looks uglier every time I see her. What happened? Meanwhile older chicks like Lisa Salters and even Doris Burke look pretty hawt to me these days :eek:

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Who's going to give up two huge expirings for Josh Smith and Joe Johnson? Because I think the Hawks will be willing to do that next year. While that's an insane amount of money especially under a new CBA, those are two players who are top 5 at their position...
Not really.

Is josh top 5 out east?

Amare, KG, Boozer,... Ok, so maybe out west. But he's a 3, not a 4 anyway.

overcast

Awesome. didn't get to see the choking job live. But great job rox.

Have a tough few games coming up. Martin needs to pick it up.

Lebron should have forced his way to the Lakers. He could have let Kobe take all of the pressure while he got to win rings and get praise and fuck fineass SoCal women.

Jeff-DSA

Cloudy said:
Rachel Nichols looks uglier every time I see her. What happened? Meanwhile older chicks like Lisa Salters and even Doris Burke look pretty hawt to me these days :eek:

I've seen Rachel Nichols in person. There's a reason they never show her profile. Her face goes straight Gollum from the side.

Doris Burke? :heatbench

So I think this whole Bosh thing has revealed pretty clearly that The Smitch + Jay Triano >>>>>> that random 25 year old guy calling isos all night for the Heat.

masud

Banned
lol One of my boys is in love with rachel nichols, he almost got violent with me and another friend for suggesting that she fucked her way to the top.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Just got home...

LOLLERZ @ Heat. 5 in a row, baby. LeBron and Wade are falling apart.

Jeff-DSA

masud said:
lol One of my boys is in love with rachel nichols, he almost got violent with me and another friend for suggesting that she fucked her way to the top.

I don't think she did, I think she has relatives in key places. Guys, trust me, from the side she's a disappointing sight to see. Also, terrible teeth.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
These are gold.

@WallaceHeatNBA Earlier in season, Bosh said he didn't prefer to bang much down low. Now say's he's not being used enough as a big. Which is it?
@WindhorstESPN Bosh: "I’m a big man. I can shoot the ball but I’m a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out
@WallaceHeatNBA: Bosh early this season: "I never really like to bump against people bigger than me." Now wants more post work.
@WallaceHeatNBA Heat speaking in circles. First Spo (crygate) then Bosh (low-post work), now Wade, who wants team to be more aggressive w/Bosh.
@WallaceHeatNBA It was just the other day when Wade sort of complained about the team trying too hard to establish Bosh to start a 2nd half.
@WallaceHeatNBA LeBron: "This isn't rock bottom for us." Wade: "It can't get any worse than this." Again, which is it?

This team clearly isn't on the same page.

reilo said:

Calling out Spo, Mike Miller, and Bibby all out once. nice.

Atlanta's Opera nightclub is suing the Miami Heat player and the Gold Room over an appearance James is scheduled to make later this month. A hearing on the request for a temporary restraining order and a preliminary injunction is set for Thursday in Fulton Superior Court.

In a complaint filed Monday, Opera accuses James of reneging on a promise to appear for one hour on March 17, for which he was to be paid $25,000, or $417 a minute.

James, who last summer infamously jilted his longtime team the Cleveland Cavaliers to join the Heat, will be in town the night before Miami is scheduled to play the Atlanta Hawks at Philips Arena.

The Opera Nightclub said in its suit if the Midtown Atlanta bar can't have him -- at least on that night -- no one should, especially the Gold Room on Piedmont Avenue.

"We want to make sure LeBron doesn’t show up any place else," Yasha Heidari, the attorney for the Opera, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday.

The conflict arose when James' agent said a competing club, the Gold Room, was also pursuing him for a special appearance. The suit claims James' agent and his company Awesomelife, took a $12,500 deposit on Jan.11 and then returned a copy of the agreement to the Opera Nightclub.

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/atlanta-club-sues-lebron-864859.html

Posted? I had no idea his company's name was Awesomelife. Sounds like a Sheenism, tbh.

Branduil

I remember saying right after "the decision" that using all of your cap space on three guys, two of them redundant, was a mistake. That they would be better off using the extra money to add quality role players.

I mean, the Heat would probably be better off with Brendan Haywood and Steve Blake replacing Lebron. Think about how crazy that is.

charsace

Too bad spo is going to be the fall guy and then Bosh. Everyone in miami complains about spo's playcalling in the clutch, but no one will play Lebron for the jumper in the clutch because they know he won't make it. No team will play him for the jumper on inbounds also because of his poor jumper.

Lebron appears to be uncoachable. This is because of how they do things in HS and because he didn't go to Duke to get some real coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom