• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

dream said:
Awesome. His d-league replacement, Nenad, has 1 in 14 minutes.

14 in 27 minutes wasn't enough for you last night and 15 the last game? Rondo should have just went with Perk because his mind sure the fuck isn't with the Celtics.

Omiee said:
the more i watch the guys the more i think its going to be a difficult series if the lakers have to face the celts in the finals.
Well, they lost to the Lakers by 4 points in game 7 last year, and they're a better team this year than last year, so I think it's safe to say it would be a hard series to win.

KingGondo said:
Looked good from what I saw, he had 5 boards in the first few minutes. I'm at the gym though so I'm half-watching.

You're half-watching the game while also posting on GAF.... ....your workouts must be pretty laid back...

"Perry Jones is a great passer and is unselfish almost to a fault...."

Perry Jones averaged 1.2 APG in college and had twice as many turnovers as assists. What the fuck do these scouts watch during games?

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Perry Jones averaged 1.2 APG in college and had twice as many turnovers as assists. What the fuck do these scouts watch during games?

His turnovers came because he was so unselfish he passed to the other team.

Omiee

spurs starters have been horrible, and i agree having a win on the spurs and lakers, yeeah espn will be all over this again

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Gotta admit, liking this new Bosh, but he still won't be able to take all the abuse in the paint when the playoffs come by.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Celts losing to another trash team, and will fall to second place. Celts never try against trash teams and this will KILL them in the playoffs.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
LovingSteam said:
Seems that I may have been right. Lakers woke the sleeping giant known as the Heat.

I think it was the Bulls that woke them up. They've been actually playing good defense and not getting stuck to playing the 2-3 against these teams.

Ohwiseone

Ah The Spurs are having an absolute shit show on offense tonight.

The heat are playing well, man Its gonna be a hard game on wednesday for the thunder.

LovingSteam said:
Really? Wade controlling the offense instead of Bron. Bosh not settling for jumpers. Them doing well against Lakers and Spurs.

It is a really small sample size. I like to believe like this is how we will play in the playoffs and win the whole thing but again we have not played like this consistently against great teams all year. Lets see how we do through the rest of this hell week first.

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
Really? Wade controlling the offense instead of Bron. Bosh not settling for jumpers. Them doing well against Lakers and Spurs.

That doesnt mean they are a monster or what ever, they still have a crappy bench and no big at the center thats consistent. They just have some extra energy and have something to prove, while the spurs are already locked in the 1st seed.
Lakers lose was a close one. I dont think the heat will even close this game out.

woow the heat win 2 games and a close one against the lakers and are doing good against the spurs who are playing horrible, and have nothing to prove any more and people jump on the bandwagon again to say they might win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom