• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc213

Who is this Bynum and where is the real one. Shooting for 3-10 normally meant he would start pouting instead he is grabbing rebounds like a madman.

This + The Renee Olstead leaked pics = Best day ever!

The Stealth Fox

Lakers playing well. Everyone else playing like trash. I hate this league. I'm glad there's going to be a lockout.

I'd rather watch Major League Soccer than see the Los Angeles Frontrunners win another one.

rc213

The Stealth Fox said:
Lakers playing well. Everyone else playing like trash. I hate this league. I'm glad there's going to be a lockout.

I'd rather watch Major League Soccer than see the Los Angeles Frontrunners win another one.

You still have the Astros.

rc213 said:
Who is this Bynum and where is the real one. Shooting for 3-10 normally meant he would start pouting instead he is grabbing rebounds like a madman.

This + The Renee Olstead leaked pics = Best day ever!

So I should click on that Egotastic post and not glance at it for a second?

sf2fanatic said:
they trying to get them tacos..TACOS!!!!!
HAHA I wish I was in the stadium I never get free tacos!

The Stealth Fox said:

Shouldn't you be studying to be the next Doogie Howser or something?

What DO players say to each other at the end of games?

"Yo, all that shit I said about your granmama, I didn't mean it."

That, or discussing where they're going to club that night, would be my guess.

Phil's message to Pau got through. Stopped playing like a puss.

only Shannon had a poor offensive 2nd half. Barnes looking better and better out there.

Dat defense. Minnesota on Friday, time to rest up.

Black Mamba said:

only Shannon had a poor offensive 2nd half. Barnes looking better and better out there.

Barnes has been looking excellent. I am so happy he is back.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Barnes has been looking excellent. I am so happy he is back.

Yup. No more Luke is a double bonus of goodness.

Teams shot the same # of FTs but the Lakers took 21 more shots. Kind of hard when you let the other team shoot almost 30% more shots than you.

Damn seems to be your day if your last name is Thornton. lol

Al Thornton was +25 in a 10 point loss. That is amazing. :lol

threenote

Banned
Black Mamba said:

Yeah, I'm glad gasol toughed up. The entire team has been impressive these days.

exarkun

hey guys, I'm kind of new to sports-gaf and I was wondering if the Lakers have a large following? I've been a fan all my life, I even have a number 8 jersey.

Is it hard to join the club?

People are still calling Bird racist for taking Psycho T 13th when Psycho T's been averaging 17-8 since he's been getting playing time and would go higher than 13 in a redraft.

exarkun said:
hey guys, I'm kind of new to sports-gaf and I was wondering if the Lakers have a large following? I've been a fan all my life, I even have a number 8 jersey.

Is it hard to join the club?

Only if you when you were born you were clothed with purple and gold and had a photo with Magic Johnson could you join the club.

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
People are still calling Bird racist for taking Psycho T 13th when Psycho T's been averaging 17-8 since he's been getting playing time and would go higher than 13 in a redraft.
Hansbro has turned out to be a great role player. I think i like him better as a First big off the bench guy, but he gives it all when he's on the court, which is more than some of the other pacers recently.

Coming back from injury he was putting together a lot of nice games in limited minutes pre allstar break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom