• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty

Banned
Orange County is crazy wealthy, the Kings or Royals will definitely flourish there. So many corporations located there too, not to mention San Diego people who are only an hour away will support this team.

Royals is an awful name though, I'd start fresh and go with something like the LA Cheeseburgers.

F@mous said:
Making the game fun? ok.

The Lakers and Celtics and Bulls of yesteryear made it fun by winning and competing.

But then again, it's a Sportscenter age where people celebrate after ever play as if they did something unheard of.

Omiee

at least it was a fun half to watch, but it looks like okc cant extend the lead.

also denver is playing pretty well,dont want to face them in the playoffs

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
The Lakers and Celtics and Bulls of yesteryear made it fun by winning and competing.

But then again, it's a Sportscenter age where people celebrate after ever play as if they did something unheard of.

I love fun and wacky antics but I keep thinking about the time Wade hit a clutch 3 and started jerking off on the court. Then Korver answered back with an even better 3 and just calmly walked away.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
F@mous said:
Making the game fun? ok.

dhhckl.jpg

dream said:
I love fun and wacky antics but I keep thinking about the time Wade hit a clutch 3 and started jerking off on the court. Then Korver answered back with an even better 3 and just calmly walked away.

hahahaha, yeah, right when I started reading your post(the Wade part), that's what came to mind.

I am glad Wade did that though(he seems to do it even more at Chicago for reasons).

That's Korver's house, not yours, Wade!!!!

I don't mind enthusiasm but some guys are so outlandish, you can't take them seriously as competitiors.

F@mous

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:

Snore. Wade has a ring. Stop being lame. That was top 10 dunk of the last 2 years. Worth a celebration.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
hahahaha, yeah, right when I started reading your post(the Wade part), that's what came to mind.

I am glad Wade did that though(he seems to do it even more at Chicago for reasons).

That's Korver's house, not yours, Wade!!!!

I don't mind enthusiasm but some guys are so outlandish, you can't take them seriously as competitiors.

LeBron is as serious a competitor as it gets. What are you talking about?

lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

SephCast said:
LeBron is as serious a competitor as it gets. What are you talking about?

I can't hate on guys that work on their choreography more than their post-up game.

I can only laugh and be thankful they don't play on the team I like.

I'd have to find ways to excuse it:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom