• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I can't hate on guys that work on their choreography more than their post-up game.

I can only laugh and be thankful they don't play on the team I like.

I'd have to find ways to excuse it:(

You're a mavs fan right?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Red Blaster said:
Gotta defend my fellow Knick brethren. Back off Heat scum. Kicked your gimpy ass in 99 and we'll do it again.

Thanks bro, this guy was my favorite player back then.

612067-john_starks_large.jpg

As a LONGTIME Raptors fan fuck Starks and the Knicks. Andrea Bargnani >> Amar'e Stoudemire. Bargs has high basketball IQ.

If Alvin Williams just was allowed to develop Vince Carter and Awill could've led that team to a title.

F@mous

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
So what if they have one of the most important positions in basketball and the Heat doesn't???

Classic, you are in the right place for sure.

wtf you don't need a great point guard in the nba to win.

F@mous

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
How about a big man???

Well I'm not gonna go down ever friggin position there is and answer your questions. Anyway, back to square one...dunk was amazing. Stop hating. You're obviously 99% of the population which loathes the team that made the league interesting again.

Booshka

F@mous said:
Well I'm not gonna go down ever friggin position there is and answer your questions. Anyway, back to square one...dunk was amazing. Stop hating. You're obviously 99% of the population which loathes the team that made the league interesting again.
This guy

F@mous said:
tumblr_lfwss3M7wF1qztrmwo1_500.gif

F@mous said:

How could anyone argue with THAT????

Ohwiseone

F@mous said:

Haha, okay you think that about the Heat because you know, the Lakers, Thunder and A few other teams are just boring to watch.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn nice block from Delonte. This is probably a good look at the 2nd unit here, probably switch out Murphy/Davis. Either way Murphy continues to look better, Green looks great tonight, Krstic has fit in. Delonte definitely needs to find a way to stay healthy though.

etiolate

Banned
F@mous said:

Welcome back from the Jordan years. I know having to keep in touch with more than one team to understand the NBA ca be frightfully trying, but there's going to be all these other cities and teams come June. Even one in Memphis! And then there's a team in Charlotte that ISN'T the Hornets! You may have heard of their management.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Granger got HEATED. Him and Green looked like they were goin at it a bit before that, Green comes back with two blocks and he snapped. I thought he was gonna go at the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom