• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Booshka said:
We have already learned that PG's are not necessary to win games.

Or championships.

4751994197_1bf25159da.jpg

diehard

Fleer
Booshka said:
We have already learned that PG's are not necessary to win games.
Championship teams always have a PG that provides something.

.. Minnesota playing playground basketball, they just really suck at it.

OKC gonna regret not extended the lead here just like LAL. Damn.

Can't recall Wade and Lebron shooting poorly at the same time and still winnin.

KingGondo

Banned
Yeah, we should be up by way more.

I'd still be really happy with a win either way, but we're leaving lots of points on the floor.

At least Miami's over the limit already. You know what that means:

TIME FOR SOME
oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg

F@mous

Banned
Say what you want to say. Fact is, all of the drama and attention the Miami Heat's new squad has drawn has elevated the league. There is a distinct target that makes the league way more intriguing than in years past. You care about the Heat. Each and every one of you do.

F@mous said:
Say what you want to say. Fact is, all of the drama and attention the Miami Heat's new squad has drawn has elevated the league. There is a distinct target that makes the league way more intriguing than in years past. You care about the Heat. Each and every one of you do.

Not beating many good teams elevates the league???

In this day and age, I actually agree with you.

It's hard not to care about the Heat when you are bombarded with them on every channel.

Doing less gets you more.

It sure brings the Heat fans to the games, this "dream team".

Ohwiseone

F@mous said:

Naww not really.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
F@mous said:

You have a point, regardless of play ability, they have at least brought attention (whether you think its good or bad) to the league.

dream

Man, the Celtics game started at the same time as the Miami/OKC game and it's over already while Miami and OKC just finished the 3rd quarter.

Black Mamba said:
OKC seems complete unsure of what to do when Westbrook gets doubled. Like they haven't practiced who should flash where.

The Bulls have that trouble at times but Rose gets by with his athleticism and pulling shit out of his ass improvisation.

He/they still don't make them pay like you should when double/triple teamed.

KingGondo

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
What the hell is that "MVP Watch" on ESPN's ticker? And how are those players ranked?
One guy ranks them, I think he's the ESPN.com NBA editor. I've learned to stop caring about the MVP award, I wouldn't even really care if Durant got it. It's truly a flavor of the month, regular season award:

nowitzki-stern.jpg

Black Mamba said:
OKC seems complete unsure of what to do when Westbrook gets doubled. Like they haven't practiced who should flash where.
Go easy on them, they're just learning to play actual basketball.

Good game so far, we're not winning by as much as we could be but I love our demeanor.

Black Mamba said:
Amazing, OKC actually is getting shafted on calls. They're not getting to the FT line.

EDIT: Bibby on Harden? This should be fun.

Wish Miami took these terrible shots versus us last week.

I really wish I saw a replay on that Harden 3. It looked like he got mauled in real-time.

See, that FUTURE Steve Nash commercial is how you do it. No pedo intent or crazy fan vibe at all.

EWWW Bosh looked like some kind of alien in high school.

The Frankman said:
See, that FUTURE Steve Nash commercial is how you do it. No pedo intent or crazy fan vibe at all.

:lol I was about to comment on that. He morphed from alien to raptor.

wow wade block!

Gigglepoo

KingGondo said:
I've learned to stop caring about the MVP award, I wouldn't even really care if Durant got it. It's truly a flavor of the month, regular season award:

What's wrong with recognizing the best player in the regular season? Dirk was phenomenal that year and deserves an award for his historically great peformance

The Frankman said:

I don't like the "We're going to love you in Phoenix." No originality considering they used that for Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom