• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
What's wrong with recognizing the best player in the regular season? Dirk was phenomenal that year and deserves an award for his historically great peformance
Nothing wrong with that in theory, but that's not what it actually awards. When Kobe got it, it was like Scorsese winning Best Director for The Departed. Long overdue, make-up award.

It's tough to define, too--some people think it means the best player period, some reward the guy with the best record, some just look at $tat$.

TylerD said:
Size in the middle? Check.

Dangerous outside shooter? Check.

Cook has been shooting absolutely great Lately.
This is definitely the most complete effort I've seen from our team this year, we should be up by more.

It's really exciting to see us playing a strong, conventional, lock-down defense game.

Wow, what a terrible shot by westbrook and it went in. That's a back-breaker right there.

Outside the 2nd Spurs game, Miami's offense has really struggled against good teams in this stretch.

edit: Anyone else feel like Lebron took that pull-up 3 to show up Durant after his miss? lebron's decision was horrible, Durant's was correct.

TylerD

Black Mamba said:
Wow, what a terrible shot by westbrook and it went in. That's a back-breaker right there.

Outside the 2nd Spurs game, Miami's offense has really struggled against good teams in this stretch.

edit: Anyone else feel like Lebron took that pull-up 3 to show up Durant after his miss? lebron's decision was horrible, Durant's was correct.
Westbrook makes more of those than you think.

Stupid shot clock violation.

GET OUTTA HERE!

Booshka said:
check your PM's

YouDaManJesus.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
It's a really weird feeling to have so much depth inside now.

Perkins, Mohammed, Collison, Ibaka, heck even KD can play some minutes at the 4. And that's if you don't count Aldrich (I usually don't).

Gigglepoo

KingGondo said:
Nothing wrong with that in theory, but that's not what it actually awards. When Kobe got it, it was like Scorsese winning Best Director for The Departed. Long overdue, make-up award.

It's tough to define, too--some people think it means the best player period, some reward the guy with the best record, some just look at $tat$.

They usually get it right. LeBron deserved the last two, Rose deserves this one. I like the award. And it's the one MVP that actually matters. NFL? MLB? No one cares.

Omiee

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! LOOL

Man i used to dislike bosh and lebron and feel bad for wade, but fuck that guy as well.
finally they T the guy up, he has been complaining sooo much this year

okay, I think Wade was honestly fouled there.

That sequence probably changed the game.

Edit: not a foul after replay. Right call. Wade whines too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom