• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg
[/IMG]

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Tantrum was kind of silly but god I hate the new policy on technicals.

Omiee

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
No, he just waved his fist in disgust at him, the ref was going to let it be with Wade swearing at him but that was the last straw.

you know dwight would have had that T much earlier.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
if you're over 7 feet, you can play for the Bucks right now. Just foul Howard

LOL NELSON

xnipx

I just saw 4 straight possessions where Dwight didn't touch the ball not once. And Jennings just hit a 3 with the foul...

I

KingGondo

Banned
I actually like the new tech policy. It's anecdotal, but I've seen WAY less complaining this season. It encourages guys to actually speak to the refs after the play (which is fine) rather than stamping around like a bunch of little bitches after every call/non-call.

Nice shot by KD out of the timeout.

Gigglepoo

F@mous said:
Hey I like the passion. Good emotional regular season game. This is what I like to watch. Even in a loss.

Seriously? Two technicals in a close game could be the difference between a win and a loss. The Heat showed when the going gets tough, they whine, bitch, and fold. Yay!

oh Ibaka, you have to clear that out if you can't funk it.

Damn, nice block.

edit: Westbrook should have touch passed that one back. At least he got fouled.

Omiee

KingGondo said:
I actually like the new tech policy. It's anecdotal, but I've seen WAY less complaining this season. It encourages guys to actually speak to the refs after the play (which is fine) rather than stamping around like a bunch of little bitches after every call/non-call.

Nice shot by KD out of the timeout.

i would have looooooved to see rasheed with these new rules lol

Omiee

ARENA EMPTY AS FUCK, NO FAITH IN THEIR TEAM

This city DOES NOT deserve this team, wtf how can you leave before the game is over.

F@mous

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
Wade would die on the court if he played in the 80s.

The same Wade that posterized the shit outta Ibaka or whoever that was earlier in the game? You guys are some scavenger haters. It's disgusting.

Gigglepoo said:
Seriously? Two technicals in a close game could be the difference between a win and a loss. The Heat showed when the going gets tough, they whine, bitch, and fold. Yay!

Game was near hopeless....Wade tried to make a play...it was a bad call. Get's T up...so what? That's not indicative of shit. Kobe bitches more than anyone in the league and he's a champion.

Gigglepoo

F@mous said:
The same Wade that posterized the shit outta Ibaka or whoever that was earlier in the game? You guys are some scavenger haters. It's disgusting.

Wow, he dunked over someone!? Then I'm sure he'd be fine with a Lambeer elbow to the head. What was I thinking?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Miami Heat fans leaving so soon? Bandwagon must have went back outside?

if the Heat had a loyal crowd like the Bucks do, they'd go 41-0 at home

TylerD

Great win that should have been more decisive. That is 5 in a row with a 6 game home stand coming up starting with the Bobcats. The future is looking bright!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Joke post???

All I saw was the punching the initial punching of the stand, didn't see him screaming at the ref.
I have no problem with emotional outburts, but if your going to leave your team defenseless cause you are too busy screaming at the ref for something that can't be changed, well then you are an idiot.

Spoelstra basically played 4 different centers tonight. Doesn't he have to settle on 2 at some point? So weird.

The same Wade that posterized the shit outta Ibaka or whoever that was earlier in the game?

And did a dance after it! I'm sure he'll be dancing tonight, too.

KingGondo

Banned
F@mous said:
You are a dumbass. And that's not scavenger hating, it's plain as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom