• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

The Frankman said:
My God imagine if Wade played the Riley Knicks.

Like he would have a chance. Boston or Detroit would tear him to pieces beforehand. Remember when Vince stopped driving after slight contact? Take that situation and magnify it by 100. Wade's extremely limited game would be exposed in a hurry.

F@mous said:
The same Wade that posterized the shit outta Ibaka or whoever that was earlier in the game? You guys are some scavenger haters. It's disgusting.

Game was near hopeless....Wade tried to make a play...it was a bad call. Get's T up...so what? That's not indicative of shit. Kobe bitches more than anyone in the league and he's a champion.

LOL. WOW he dunked on someone? Good luck pulling that on Mahorn, Laimbeer, Bird, McHale, Parish, Moses. Wade would go home in tears.

Omiee

i know i should't care but how the fuck can you have almost every fucking one in the arena gone with 1 min left.
iv never seen this when the lakers are playing, spurs were down 30 points at one point against the lakers and nobody fucking left.
fuck these fans, bunch of bandwagon idiots.

siddx said:
All I saw was the punching the initial punching of the stand, didn't see him screaming at the ref.
I have no problem with emotional outburts, but if your going to leave your team defenseless cause you are too busy screaming at the ref for something that can't be changed, well then you are an idiot.

I didn't see the punching into the crowd as well as I did him in the ref's face as that was on replay but for better or worse, the punching in the crowd alone will often get you a technical, especially if you yell while doing so.

Personally, I don't think it should always be a technical but all I care is it's done the same for every player and it isn't.

The refs are much better than they were early in the season with throwing technicals everywhere but I think they just wanted to set the tone.

Gigglepoo

F@mous said:
Game was near hopeless....Wade tried to make a play...it was a bad call. Get's T up...so what? That's not indicative of shit. Kobe bitches more than anyone in the league and he's a champion.

Maybe it wouldn't have been "near hopeless" if Wade shot higher than 20% in the half and didn't give the Thunder free points.

F@mous said:
DWADE>>>>>>>>Lambeer.

Racist

Omiee

everything about the heat is horrible, their players, their attitude, their heart, crying after every loss, and their horrible fans who show up late, dont care and leave without supporting their team

gotta love westbrook though

Omiee said:
everything about the heat is horrible, their players, their attitude, their heart, crying after every loss, and their horrible fans who show up late, dont care and leave without supporting their team

As I said after last game, Bosh is my most despised player in this league now. Even more so than LeBron. Bosh freaking YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS after a dumbass play so freaking often.

Booshka

Omiee said:
i know i should't care but how the fuck can you have almost every fucking one in the arena gone with 1 min left.
iv never seen this when the lakers are playing, spurs were down 30 points at one point against the lakers and nobody fucking left.
A lot of those were Laker fans, remember the MVP chants for Kobe, TCB raged over it. Miami is still much worse though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I know its a long shot but man I would love to see the thunder make the finals. Enjoyed this game until the Heat fell apart yet again the last quarter. Still, glad it was the thunder that got the win.

LovingSteam said:
As I said after last game, Bosh is my most despised player in this league now. Even more so than LeBron. Bosh freaking YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS after a dumbass play so freaking often.

If you mean being demonstratively positive after like a dunk or an "and 1", I let it go with Bosh because he's so passive and weak, I actually think that shows some unusual passion and fire.

It still is funny though.

Omiee

i just fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOVE watching bitch bosh roaar replays after a loss. i dislike that guy so much

anyhow horrible start by dallas.

Booshka said:
A lot of those were Laker fans, remember the MVP chants for Kobe, TCB raged over it. Miami is still much worse though.

american_psycho_guffaw.gif

Omiee

LovingSteam said:

yeah that, man i just haaaaaaate when he does that. He does not have the fucking right to do that, the guy is horrible.
but i love seeing it after the game ends when they lose though LOL

The Stealth Fox

How is it possible for anyone to like Russell Westbrook? Dude epitomizes everything that's wrong with the NBA at the PG position.

No, I am not trolling here. I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, mean this.

Omiee

Booshka said:

lol i remember that day like it was yesterday, the guy was heartbroken.
mvp chants and lets go lakers can kill your pride.

KingGondo

Banned
siddx said:
I know its a long shot but man I would love to see the thunder make the finals. Enjoyed this game until the Heat fell apart yet again the last quarter. Still, glad it was the thunder that got the win.
It's tough to see, but we addressed all of our biggest needs.

Perimeter scoring: Cook and Harden have been great lately.
Interior Defense: Huge upgrade--we went from Green and Krstic to Ibaka and Perkins (with Collison and Mohammed as capable backups)
True 6th man scoring: Harden has been the truth for the past month.

If we play great and the chips fall our way with who we play in the playoffs, I could definitely see us making the WCF.

LovingSteam said:

For me, it's Wade. I can't stand how he plays for the foul rather than actually scoring. Goes in the paint and jumps widly just hoping to hear the whistle and tops it off by always whining when it doesn't come.

KingGondo said:
It's tough to see, but we addressed all of our biggest needs.

Perimeter scoring: Cook and Harden have been great lately.
Interior Defense: Huge upgrade--we went from Green and Krstic to Ibaka and Perkins (with Collison and Mohammed as capable backups)
True 6th man scoring: Harden has been the truth for the past month.

If we play great and the chips fall our way with who we play in the playoffs, I could definitely see us making the WCF.

Most of your needs. Still no interior scoring presence.

giga

Black Mamba said:
For me, it's ginobli. I can't stand how he plays for the foul rather than actually scoring. Goes in the paint and jumps widly just hoping to hear the whistle and tops it off by always whining when it doesn't come.
Fixed.

KingGondo

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Most of your needs. Still no interior scoring presence.
I think that's overrated. If Ibaka, Collison, Perk and Mohammed score 15-20 points between them, that should be plenty in addition to our main scorers (KD, Russ, and Harden).

AK47 heating up from outside, some fool's gold there. Magic Randolph scoring on Al, but can't handle him at all on defense. Love actually got called for a foul for shoving Al in the back just now, holy shit. Seventh time's the charm I guess.

Least watchable players in league:

1. Harden
2. Westbrook
3. Wade
4. Bell

No other answers are correct.

Omiee said:

and yet they beat the lakers twice

giga said:

Difference is Ginobili flops after contact, but still tries to score first. Also whines waaaaaay less. And is crafty is a unique way.

Dallas defense looking so bad lately. I want them to lose and all, but they never get so bad that OKC passes them.

KS Seven X said:
You guys are our bobcats-lite. Even when you guys sucked you gave us a hard time.

eh i don't care. that anime guy over there acts like the miami heat murdered his mom or something after every game

except its with "omg the fans are so bad" like 30 times a game. with terrible grammar on every post

Omiee said:

Its just depressing for the damn sport. WTF is wrong with these people.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Golden State is always fun to watch.

THIS is how ratings should be elevated.

Did you see the GSW/Magic game? That was probably the most fun game I've seen in years.

SUPREME1

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
The Honda Center is 40 minutes away from Staples.

I think most people would prefer to drive the extra distance to watch the Lakers/Blake Griffin.

Fuck the Maloofs. I hope they get fucked over so hard by this and end up bankrupt to the point where nobody will ever remember they existed.

People live south of Anaheim too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom