• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
so did the Magic in 09. How'd that work out for them?

don't get defensive. you know i don't give a shit about the regular season too. oh boo hoo we lost tonight now we're a bunch of bums blah blah

ph33nix said:
don't get defensive. you know i don't give a shit about the regular season too. oh boo hoo we lost tonight now we're a bunch of bums blah blah

Weren't you gloating when they won recently???

Or was that mock satirical celebrating??

Might have been petermanchild, apologies beforehand.

exarkun

O DY *tears in my eyes* why could you not witness my glorious victory?

Rockets boning lower seeds left and right and pushing the number one seed to the limit? Why couldn't this have happened earlier?

Boone makes a good point, Al has taught pretty much everyone on the team an awesome pump fake. Jazz 1.5 games back of Grizzlies, sounds like Gay might be out for the rest of the season as well, hopefully Marc Gasol is out against the Jazz and that Millsap is back by next game.

LovingSteam said:
Hand down man down Mark? HIS HANDS WERE UP YOU JACKASS!
Why are you questioning this? We've been over it already YOU DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF THE SAYING!

*coach calls timeout after a turnover*

MAMA DERE GOES DAT MAN, RUMBLE BOY RUMBLE HURP A DUURRPPPPP

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
dIEHARD said:
Yeah but Dorrell Wright is actually good.
I wouldn't say good, but alright.

Really, though, I didn't see the game, but I'm guessing the Wolves packed the paint all game and this dude rained jumpers.

KingGondo

Banned
God, it must get tiring for the Heat for every press conference after a loss to turn into a huge soul-searching.

Bosh looks like a broken man.

Omiee

GSW really playing well, hope dallas loses so LA can extend the the lead friday if they win.

also realy mature to call me on grammar mistakes when english is my 4th language behind dutch arabic and french.

Rodeo Clown said:
I wouldn't say good, but alright.

Really, though, I didn't see the game, but I'm guessing the Wolves packed the paint all game and this dude rained jumpers.

No, he blew by Beasley/Wes Johnson/Ellington/Webster at will until they backed off and then CJ started hitting uncontested threes. Your team has terrible wings, Wes Johnson is not an NBA player.

The Frankman said:
Why are you questioning this? We've been over it already YOU DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF THE SAYING!

*coach calls timeout after a turnover*

MAMA DERE GOES DAT MAN, RUMBLE BOY RUMBLE HURP A DUURRPPPPP

LOL. Yes. I am sure Mark is a nice guy and all but seriously, I can't bare to listen to him.

Rodeo Clown said:
Is this supposed to be news to me?

No, I'm just sort of still in shock that guys considered to be NBA players made CJ Miles look like Prime T-Mac and that Kahn turned two top 6 picks into two non-rotation players in the NBA. I mean, even Stromile Swift was a decent rotation player in the NBA for a few years, Jonny Flynn and Wes Johnson are legendarily bad for the pick position.

exarkun

So is Denver for real? Will they beat the Thunder in a game of seven? I think...yes. I was really hoping that either SA or the Lakers got them, woulda made the first round crazy.

Now Durant has to be eliminated after a semi disappointing season. smh.

dream

This Clippers game is brutal. They've shot like 50 free throws in the first half. And Doug Collins just got ejected.

Omiee said:
Yeah i remember the cavs beating us twice last year, didn't mean much did it now?

I'm not the one sitting here bitching and moaning constantly all game and overreacting to shit and being "happy" if certain things happen

KingGondo

Banned
exarkun said:
So is Denver for real? Will they beat the Thunder in a game of seven? I think...yes. I was really hoping that either SA or the Lakers got them, woulda made the first round crazy.

Now Durant has to be eliminated after a semi disappointing season. smh.
I think we can definitely beat Denver in a series. We have the interior D to counteract Nene and there's no way they'll keep is below 100 if we play decently. Their balance across their roster is tough to deal with, but I think we'd pull it out in 6 games max.

We play them 2x in a three-day span right before the playoffs start. Should be interesting.

Omiee

ph33nix said:
I'm not the one sitting here bitching and moaning constantly all game and overreacting to shit and being "happy" if certain things happen

cant help it when it makes me happy when the heat lose, and i think its horrible people dont show up at the start of games and leave with time left on the clock.
i thought people stayed untill the bitter end to support their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom