• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaton

Neo Member
The Frankman said:
Nets were starting him for awhile and playing Sasha over Morrow at SG,, which I will NEVER get. Add Humphries (aggressive boarder) at PF to Lopez, Morrow at SG and Deron at PG and you have a team MUCH better that they were before. Hell even with no Deron they're better now.

Avery Johnson effect

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, I guess the Knicks decided not to bother with defense and just try to win this game offensively, huh?

numble

linsivvi said:
Odom never pouted. Bynum complained a lot to the local media but has stopped doing so for at least a year. So I see a certain sign of improvement.
Odom said Phil Jackson lost his mind. This was when they first moved him to the bench.
http://www.examiner.com/los-angeles...kers-open-camp-with-unhappy-odom?render=print

He recently expressed his thoughts on Phil Jackson's previous indication that Odom might come off the bench this season:

He must have woke up and bumped his head. He probably hit his head on something -- boom. To start off like that, you've got to be out of your . . . mind.

diehard

Fleer
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
One thing that is pretty troubling about Jimmer though is that he finishes with his right hand when driving left without reversing it. Considering how bad his explosion is, he's going to get stuffed a ton on that in the NBA.
He can finish with his left hand quite well and his explosiveness is pretty good if you factor in he is pretty quick. His jumper was off today but still a decent game.

Is Deron still walking around holding his wrist? I can't imagine him shooting so bad unless something is still messed up pretty bad.

See why put STAT with 4 fouls in to start the 4th? Put a defensive lineup in, you're up 18! Don't let Amar'e pick up 5, save him for when you'll need him.

Jesus come on D'Antoni.

Beezy said:
Really? Dude is an aggressive man defender, too aggressive in the sense he buys too many fakes. Sure he sucked when he was playing through his shoulder injury but the shooting we're seeing now fans saw flashes of his rookie year.

Celsior

The Frankman said:
Don't recall him flopping at all. Hard to be a physical defender and flop.

Cool Douglas back in, shoot more 3's!
Frankman he is a knick, he has to be overrated by neogaf standards.

Damn Toney Douglas with those Mick Foley pops thanking the fans. Real nice dude.

29 points on 10/14 shooting (9-12 3's). Once he learns how to properly run an offense as a PG he'll be a nice role player, that shoulder separation set him back so much.

Beezy

Celsior said:
Frankman he is a knick, he has to be overrated by neogaf standards.
I'm a Knick fan and I hardly post in this thread or on this board, period. I don't see what GAF standards have to do with anything.

Gabyskra

Banned
The Frankman said:
29 points on 10/14 shooting (9-12 3's). Once he learns how to properly run an offense as a PG he'll be a nice role player, that shoulder separation set him back so much.

He's already a nice role player. 10 pts off the bench, good hustle, reads the passing lanes, can get hot... Lakers would love to have him run the point. They lost so much money getting rid of him and signing Steve Blake.

Beezy said:
I'm a Knick fan and I hardly post in this thread or on this board, period. I don't see what GAF standards have to do with anything.
NBA-GAF standards. The fact you rarely post means you don't see it the point Celsior mentioned. Knicks have no good players and had the wort offseason of any team apparently.

Bulls writers not buying the "excuse" that Deron is injured and instead he just sucks because all point guards suck but Rose. The writers and BoozIR are the only things making my desire to root for them to come out of the East to waver.

I hope they lose by 30.

My Rondo can't let himself get outplayed by Mike Conley right? Right?

Ergh, scrub will get outplayed by Conley, ugh.

Beezy

The Frankman said:
NBA-GAF standards. The fact you rarely post means you don't see it the point Celsior mentioned. Knicks have no good players and had the wort offseason of any team apparently.
#kanyeshrug

This board has always had hate/envy for NYC. Doesn't bother me anymore.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Bulls writers not buying the "excuse" that Deron is injured and instead he just sucks because all point guards suck but Rose. Them and BoozIR are the only things making my desire to root for them to come out of the East to waver.

Deron looked fine out there.

People can't accept the fact that Rose played him well twice.

100% or not, he looked fine.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Deron looked fine out there.

People can't accept the fact that Rose played him well twice.

100% or not, he looked fine.

He can't shoot due to his wrist, he's not fine.

Sam Smith said:
Omer doesn't have the offensive game, but watching he and Lopez it would be tough to pick Lopez over Omer if you want someone for playoffs

I love Asik but this is might be the most delusional thing I've ever read.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Bullshit.

He's fine.

He took the ball to the basket and shot some tonight and never grimaced, stop defending a guy that can't beat Derrick Rose.

He's not fine, his shooting stats have gone into the tank and his jumper looks clearly worse than normal. I think Rose is better, Bulls writers saying Deron's not injured and just sucks is delusional.

reilo

This is embarrassing. Thankfully I'm on my way to my own game, otherwise I don't think I'd enjoy watching this game. Yeah, it's that bad right now.

reilo

Cavs have 2 points in 8 minutes. What's the record for lowest points scored in a quarter? 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom