• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
Name the other nine.

LeBron
Durant
Pierce
Melo
Iggy
Gay
Granger
Deng
Uhh

I only made it to 8 :/

Are you advocating Derrick Williams over Kyrie Irving?

Not at all. Derrick Williams' real position is PF and that position is even more stacked than PG. I just dislike the myth that Ford continues to spread that PGs are hard to find whereas wings aren't.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
LeBron
Durant
Pierce
Melo
Iggy
Gay
Granger
Deng
G Wallace
Chandler
Batum
Prince
Marion
Hill
Dudley
Geez dude, that wasn't that hard.

Omiee

man when your used to a handfull of announcers its realy weird to listen to others. These hawks announcers are boring as hell to listen to

Just so we know...

The easier solution for the Lakers would obviously entail finishing with more regular-season wins than San Antonio. For that to happen, a few scenarios would have to occur. The Lakers would have to win at least five of their last nine games, while the Spurs lose their remaining eight. Or the Lakers would have to win all of their remaining games, while the Spurs would have to lose at least four of their last eight. Or the Lakers' and Spurs' records would have to coincide respectively like this: (8-1, 3-5), (7-2, 2-6), (6-3, 1-7).The Spurs' remaining games feature only three playoff teams, Boston (Thursday), the Atlanta Hawks (April 5) and the Lakers (April 12).

So yea, it can happen, but not likely.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Normally, crosstown rivals have a large amount of crosstown fans. For this Nets/Knicks game...there isn't a single Nets fan cheering.

The Nets truly have no fans.

giga

AlphaSnake said:
Normally, crosstown rivals have a large amount of crosstown fans. For this Nets/Knicks game...there isn't a single Nets fan cheering.

netsfan.gif

Owzers

dream said:
gang fight gang fight the gang is down to fight

I think Z had some big man syndrome where since Wall is tiny he was "annoying" him and therefore decided to throw some elbows at his head. Wall in turn punched Z in the side.

Megaton

Neo Member
AlphaSnake said:

It's hard when every crowd you have is literally around 40% kids

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Most of those players aren't good and are near the end of their careers.
Most of those players are putting up near the same numbers (or close to it in much less playing time), are better defenders, and/or are more efficient offensively. Actually, I'll go as far as to say that every single player I added was a better rebounder, defender and shot better from the field.

AlphaSnake

viakado said:
you should read the gaf sex/masturbation thread.
according to sex starved-gaf, sex and masturbation are the same.

I will avoid...gladly. :|

AlphaSnake

Megaton said:
It's hard when every crowd you have is literally around 40% kids

Cheap tickets.

Hey, when they make it to BK, I'll use their arena to watch some Knick games cheaper than MSG. :)

dream

sillymonkey321 said:
I think Z had some big man syndrome where since Wall is tiny he was "annoying" him and therefore decided to throw some elbows at his head. Wall in turn punched Z in the side.

It was pretty awesome how Wall had no fear of Big Z.

Owzers

dream said:
It was pretty awesome how Wall had no fear of Big Z.

but after Wall punched him Big Z just kind of hugged Wall instead of hitting him back, that was cute. Both are ejected...i hope the wizards win today.

charsace

AlphaSnake said:
I was waiting for this.

It's like the equivalent of a 30-year old virgin getting laid.
hopefully we get a vid diary from viak or ninja scooter after one of them gets laid so that we can compare.

reilo said:
Most of those players are putting up near the same numbers (or close to it in much less playing time), are better defenders, and/or are more efficient offensively. Actually, I'll go as far as to say that every single player I added was a better rebounder, defender and shot better from the field.

I'm not going to go into detail about why Wright is better than those players and one or two of them might be better, my point is that none of them past the top 8 (And even Granger is stretching it) are good. Cavs' best wing? Christain Eyenga. Timberwolves? Empty stats Beas. Wizards? Contract year chucker. Raptors? I can't even list DeRozan because he's so bad. Kings have wings. Jazz's best? Gordon Hayward (Who is going to be awesome but after that they have CJ Miles and Raja Bell). Pistons have tons of wings but they all suck. Back to Cavs. Bucks? John Salmons. So 7/9 top teams picking in the draft desperately need a wing as their main need.

snipes13

Banned
Dorrell Wright top 10 SF in the NBA? Lol.

The following players are better than Wright IMO.

LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Paul Pierce
Kevin Durant
Danny Granger
Shawn Marion
Luol Dang
Wilson Chandler
Gerald Wallace
Grant Hill
Jared Dudley
Chase Budinger
Ron Artest

numble

They should extend video reviews for technical fouls. It's a call that often has more of an effect on the game then whether or not someone's toe was on the 3 point line.

Owzers

I wish the wizards and the nets would get contracted right now and just have the Heat/Knicks play on ESPN.

McGee was giving Howard the " i want to fight you" dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom