• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

4mngo4n

charsace

Darkman M said:
Amare at least trys to work in the paint, Bosh has been demoted to a spot up jump shooter, was he always this way?
Amare does more than try. He drives, rolls or post up 75% of the time on offense.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
ph33nix said:
kevin harlan is amazing
Yes, yes he is. I remember when he was the play-by-play guy for the wolves. Every televised game was awesome thanks to him.

Duki

Banned
nah bosh is still devastating on the right block tbh

spoelstra just never fucking calls plays for him there

WOW, Millsap getting ref raped one more time. Is there a less respected really good player in the league? Good thing the Nuggets have missed some many free throws. Another shit call! Fuck you refs!

charsace

Duki said:
nah bosh is still devastating on the right block tbh

spoelstra just never fucking calls plays for him there
He actually gets position, but Wade and Lebron look him off and play a two man game between themselves. Its like Al Harrington/Dudu/Gallo court relationships on steroids.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I come home and see that the Heat blew their 24pt third quarter lead? Bwahahahahh.

SamuraiX- said:
WOW @ that Lawson foul call.

Harris literally jumped away from him and Lawson threw himself into his body.

Fuck that shit.

One of the worst calls of the year.

Shameful.

Refs are being super ticky-tacky right now. Going to decide this game.

dream

Okay, Rondo > Deron and Deron made Coach Sloan "retire" and all but Utah's really getting hosed by the refs. To a pretty ridiculous degree.

SamuraiX-

Lawson is starting to turn into another unlikeable flopper.

Was he always doing this shit? Running into opponents and flailing his arms and body like that?

Sanjuro

Just checked anyway, in the first and final game Fox had better numbers than Kobe. I still wasn't far out there, he only had one dominate game.

So much for your "truce" Imperial. Business as usual for you.

The Crimson Blur said:
I can't believe I missed the game tonight.

Sounds like it was hilarious lol

Same here! I worked an all-nighter so I was too gassed to watch the game. Looks like I missed Orlando pull off one of the biggest trolls on Miami this year! :lol

0-1 in MARCH

Remember I predicted the Heat would go 8-7 in March. So far sooo good! :D

Also, I don't want to hear anymore crap about Lebron making his teammates better. Lebron has completely nerfed Wade's 4th quarter killer instinct mentality. And while Bosh was overrated at the start of the season, he's still a top player in the league and now the man is completely broken.

In terms of on the floor team chemistry, Lebron is indeed Iverson 2.0. His empty inflated stats basically water down his teammates. Forget about a championship, at this rate the Heat will be fortunate if they're able to get past the second round in the playoffs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Heat playing Bulls next. If Bulls win, they take second seed.

The Chosen One said:
In terms of on the floor team chemistry, Lebron is indeed Iverson 2.0. His empty inflated stats basically water down his teammates. Forget about a championship, at this rate the Heat will be fortunate if they're able to get past the second round of the playoffs.

Hey you shut the fuck up about Iverson. Iverson is a great player. All time great.

..I agree about Lebron tho.

The Jazz are like 5-20 in the last 25 and have been so close in all of these losses :((((((. This is really depressing. Especially with Denver shooting a million more free throws in Utah.

Also, Corbin, the reason Gordon was drafted was because he's clutch, PUT HIM IN IN CLUTCH SITUATIONS OKAY?

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Just checked anyway, in the first and final game Fox had better numbers than Kobe. I still wasn't far out there, he only had one dominate game.

So much for your "truce" Imperial. Business as usual for you.

Kobe had 14 & 5, Fox had 11 & 3 assists. Not sure how Fox had better numbers (and IIRC, the 4 FTs for Fox were intentional fouls to ice it).

Fox had ONE SHOT in the final game. Kobe scored 26. Where are these "better numbers."

Come on, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom