• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabig2

pilonv1 said:
L Heat are only 14 games ahead of last seasons pace. Imagine if they don't win 60

Their next 8 games:
Chicago
Portland
Lakers
Memphis
San Antonio
OKC
@Atlanta
Denver

Even though they're mostly all at home, that's a rough schedule to go through when you're playing like dogshit. Might need another players-only meeting tomorrow :lol

FISHER DOWN!

Kwame pulled Fish's arm back. Oh crap, might be dislocated or broken.

FUCK YOU KWAME.

Ugh, that looked so horrible on replay.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Feels good, man.

Not because I believe the Heat are contenders, cause they're not, but I fucking loathe Lefraud with all my heart.
I love hyperbole in NBA-GAF but gigglepoo is the best at it so dont even try :)

omg

omg

omg

stop the presses

someone on sportscenter just defended the Spurs

called them the team to beat

he will never be on air again

what have you done you poor bastard

dream said:
What do you guys need a point guard for?

matching up.

ugh. Kobe is determined to shoot Charlotte back into this game. Why hasn't Phil benched him, tonight?

And of course he makes one now. Still don't like how he is playing.

Booshka

Black Mamba said:
matching up.

ugh. Kobe is determined to shoot Charlotte back into this game. Why hasn't Phil benched him, tonight?

And of course he makes one now. Still don't like how he is playing.
I like when he posts people up and goes for shots off the glass, but 3's and fade aways from double teams...not so much.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Aren't they tied with the Heat now???

Half a game ahead. I knew they were good and I knew they were winning games, but I didn't realize they were winning THAT many games.

Cloudy said:
With no Pau out there, who else should shoot? Keep gunning, Kobe

He can shoot if he takes smart shots, but some of those shots are terrible.

He can create for others, too. He's been playing outside the offense too much tonight and it's the only reason they're not up 20+.

(okay, Ron did it a couple times too)

dream said:
Half a game ahead. I knew they were good and I knew they were winning games, but I didn't realize they were winning THAT many games.

It's their LOSSES that piss me off.

I don't mean to be greedy with the season they had but they can play more consistent and better and will have to in the playoffs.

I think a 2 seed is very obtainable but I doubt very much they catch the Celtics who never lose much at all.

Its 23 minutes into Sportcenter and they have only talked about the Heat. Its about to go into commercial so ~28 min of their hour was for the Heat. They talk about other sports too ofc, so they will probably only have 5 more minutes of NBA coverage. 28/33 min of NBA coverage dedicated to a mediocre Eastern conference team?

Cute.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
It's their LOSSES that piss me off.

I don't mean to be greedy with the season they had but they can play more consistent and better and will have to in the playoffs.

I think a 2 seed is very obtainable but I doubt very much they catch the Celtics who never lose much at all.

I dunno...I guess you're more demanding than I am since you're a Bulls fan but I think they've done better than they should have considering how they haven't been at full strength for almost the entire season.

Lakers offense has looked better with Kobe out. just missed a couple easy ones.

Shannon pulling up for 3 on that fast break was stupid, though.

dream said:
I dunno...I guess you're more demanding than I am since you're a Bulls fan but I think they've done better than they should have considering how they haven't been at full strength for almost the entire season.

I suppose but coach always said they had enough to win and he was right to an extent but now they have no excuses and Noah has really been all over the place back in mix.

His offense isn't really there yet but it's really nice having him back.

Basically, the Bulls have one of the best home records in the league but still aren't that good on the road and that bothers me.

dream

Noah missed a lot of games, man. I think he's playing on pure energy and hustle right now while he tries to shake off the rust.

I think Noah will be fine in a week or two. I'd be more concerned about Boozer's defense...

name that gaffer!

[21:27] viakado: I know ur happy Bitch
[21:27] gaffer: blake future
[21:27] viakado: Fuck u. No fisher no ring
[21:27] gaffer: yeah rite
[21:27] gaffer: he sux
[21:27] gaffer: i hope he's out for the year
[21:27] viakado: Smfh
[21:27] viakado: Wow
[21:28] viakado: Stay classy
[21:28] gaffer: nothing personal
[21:28] gaffer: we are not gonna win with him starting
[21:28] viakado: We have before. Will do it again
[21:28] gaffer: no way, he blows
[21:28] gaffer: we won't have hca this year
[21:29] gaffer: cannot waste 2 games in a series before phil takes him off a good pg

The Crimson Blur said:
Its 23 minutes into Sportcenter and they have only talked about the Heat. Its about to go into commercial so ~28 min of their hour was for the Heat. They talk about other sports too ofc, so they will probably only have 5 more minutes of NBA coverage. 28/33 min of NBA coverage dedicated to a mediocre Eastern conference team?

Cute.

Ahhhh

I was wrong

They have even more Heat coverage

"Heat-Spurs reaction" on their ticker

Shameless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom