• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
rac said:
Anyone want to post that gameover.gif?

2ylphtv.gif

Omiee said:
No im not kidding you, i think it was lakers playing on the road and somebody said something about no team with a decent history and self respecting fans would sheer for the lakers.
I just dont remember who it was.

it's LAKER fans that cheer for the Lakers. LA travels really well, there are diehard Laker fans all over the country. 50 years of steady success will do that.

Omiee

amazing quarter damnn 1 turn over and 60% shooting, and that dunk by brown was just woow.

Im impressed by the way we are rebounding and moving the ball.

Ninja Scooter said:
it's LAKER fans that cheer for the Lakers. LA travels really well, there are diehard Laker fans all over the country. 50 years of steady success will do that.

oh come on its not just laker fans, how many times do you see phoenix fans or what ever fans cheer mvp and what ever.

punkypine

Ninja Scooter said:
there are tons of kids around here that have never been to california who love the lakers

Oooh a potential blowout

this has got me hyped

ive been wanting more tests for this team this season

sick of seeing opposing teams roll over

threenote said:
That's what I was thinking. Lakers are rebounding like crazy. I'm so glad we didn't trade Bynum.

EDIT: SHANNON!!!

Branduil said:
Spurs' lack of size is going to kill them eventually.

Cloudy said:
This is why I fear the Mavs and even Blazers more than the Spurs. SA is very beatable if they aren't making every 3

Oh you guys are so cute.

ph33nix said:
My guess is Mike Miller.

A ton of open missed shots, got yelled at by Wade, fucked up, etc.

What was he yelling at Miller for on that play, to not camp and move to a place for the ball as Wade was in trouble???

Because that pass by Wade looked Ryan Leaf-like.

Omiee

punkypine said:
there are tons of kids around here that have never been to california who love the lakers

Im going in 2 weeks and iv been last season to, its an amazing experience for someone from europe.

Sorry but the Lakers are not holding a 20 point lead. Spurs will be down by 10 or less going into the half and will come back to at least tie it.

Also
bhmsR.jpg

Bears repeating.

linsivvi

LovingSteam said:
Sorry but the Lakers are not holding a 20 point lead. Spurs will be down by 10 or less going into the half and will come back to at least tie it.

Hope for the worst and prepare for the best?

Despite the jokes and shit talking, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into this game. I mean, it's good to be up 20 on the Spurs, but they have literally zero to play for in this game, meanwhile the Lakers are just getting motivated. That said, the Spurs are not as far ahead of the West pack as their record might indicate, and that's why I've never really been afraid of them in a 7 game series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom