• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Have the Lakers activated the EA (NBA) Elite Cheat Code?

Jesus, there rebounding and shooting 3 like mad, while the Spurs look so slow

Cloudy said:
So nice to see Luke back to not playing. Love ya, Barnes

5 minutes later-

*Barnes to the hole... oh no, he has collapsed. He is screaming in pain! Uh oh folks, he is grabbing his achilles. This isn't good. Luke Walton has come in to replace him.*

Booshka

Glad they didnt lose the lead with Bynum on the bench, hopefully they can extend it in the 2nd quarter.

Spurs will make a run, just hope not too much of one.

Darkman M

Ninja Scooter said:
Despite the jokes and shit talking, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into this game. I mean, it's good to be up 20 on the Spurs, but they have literally zero to play for in this game, meanwhile the Lakers are just getting motivated. That said, the Spurs are not as far ahead of the West pack as their record might indicate, and that's why I've never really been afraid of them in a 7 game series.
If the Spurs were to comeback and blow us out by 20 I still Like our chances in theplatoffs as I've said all year.

Omiee

Shadow780 said:
Meh, Pop's playing posse now, they don't give a fuck.

Wouldent you, you are in front of most teams by 5 or more games. I would rest my team as well since there is no reason to push them.

dream

@tomhaberstroh "We're stuck on a treadmill right now." -Chris Bosh 2 minutes ago

Being on a treadmill means you're not moving forwards or backwards, dummy. You guys are actually getting worse.

Omiee

oke lets be honest guys, in the one hand you have odom barnes and brown on the bench in the other hand the heat bench.
lol i feel so good about our bench.
lead is 26 now woow

exarkun

San Antonio is gargling the laker's balls wholesale and swallowing.

they have just decided to not play set plays but just shoot open J's. Wake up, SA.

Omiee

Seriously what is going on, if we lose this lead though i would be worried. Man i get

nightmares remembering the lead we blew to the celts in the finals in 08.

Come on get a fucking rebound for fuck sake.

Oh is that pride I see?

Is that pride?

Lakers might have just awoken the beast. I've wanted to see this Spurs team in full power, no sandbagging all year. I know it will come out in the POs, but I wanna taste of it in the reg season. This might be it!

jk gameover.gif this shits a wrap

numble

Omiee said:
Seriously what is going on, if we lose this lead though i would be worried. Man i get

nightmares remembering the lead we blew to the celts in the finals in 08.

Come on get a fucking rebound for fuck sake.
Calm down. They just got a 5 point possession 2-3 possessions ago.

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
Happy birthday Omiee. LOL.

Dude this has been an amazing birthday so far, from the morning gift i got from my fiancee to all the gifts i got this has been an good day, what made it amazing was watching miami lose and the lakers playing realy good without missing any of the action.
And picking up my gift i bought for my self tomorrow.

Omiee said:
Dude this has been an amazing birthday so far, from the morning gift i got from my fiancee to all the gifts i got this has been an good day, what made it amazing was watching miami lose and the lakers playing realy good without missing any of the action.

Yep! BTW, what did your fiancee give you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom