• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Shadow780 said:
Game 6 they played the triangle perfectly, which is rare.

That whole playoff run was one of the best of them in recent years.
Kobe was concentrated and everybody was hungry. That magic series was pretty good as well.

Knicks doing better than i thought.

Brinbe

lol celts, that Perk trade will go down as the worst

oh shit, STAT!
KuGsj.gif

Remember when people said Rondo was the best point guard in the NBA and Big Baby was the 6th man of the year and DPotY? It was around the same time CJ Miles was contending for 6th man of the year and MIP (And I was pimping him for MVP), it was a bad month for NBA opinions.

Omiee

i think the tnt guy said it. He is right next year might be the year where we see the change of the guards. Boston LA and the spurs wont be contenders anymore.

SamuraiX-

What if Boston and Los Angeles are both eliminated in the 1st round?

Has it ever happened in the history of the NBA where both teams that made the Finals one year were eliminated from the Playoffs in the 1st round the next?

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
What if Boston and Los Angeles are both eliminated in the 1st round?

Has it ever happened in the history of the NBA where both teams that made the Finals one year were eliminated from the Playoffs in the 1st round the next?

In thekad's fantasy or dreams maybe

nice first half by the knicks, and better than expected defence by them.
horrible start by the celtics

Cloudy

Banned
Omiee said:
i think the tnt guy said it. He is right next year might be the year where we see the change of the guards. Boston LA and the spurs wont be contenders anymore.

Next year? All of these teams are in trouble right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom