• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
What if Boston and Los Angeles are both eliminated in the 1st round?

Has it ever happened in the history of the NBA where both teams that made the Finals one year were eliminated from the Playoffs in the 1st round the next?

NBA? dunno.

NFL? last year. (INDY and NO)

Puddles

Banned
Losing a lover can be a pretty traumatic experience. I know quite a few dudes who weren't the same for months after a hard breakup. Everyone who expected Rondo to rebound quickly just doesn't understand how emotional that kind of thing can be for a guy, especially if you came to rely on the significant other for a great deal of personal support.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Damn, I really wish people chilled out with all of the Knick hyping. Wait until they don't blow the 4th quarter to give them props. Stop jinxing us!

This is how most Knick half-times are.

Maybe it's reactionary, but I'm starting to wonder if NY would be a tougher 2nd round matchup for Miami than Boston. This Celtic team is horrible defensively.

I said it once, I'll say it again... for these good teams with a history of doing it you can turn it up on D since the Celtics are known for it, but it's MUCH harder to turn it up on O. Boston's bench has no chemistry and the starters have not played in rhythm since Perk left. I'm not saying Knicks are sweeping, I'm saying this series will be closer than what people think.

Boston had Carmelo in early foul trouble, Rondo is knocking down open jumpers and they're STILL down 12? I want to hear what Charles says now.

Squeal for me piggy, SQUEAL!!

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
*boom boom*
DE-FENSE!!!
*boom boom*
DE-FENSE!!!
*boom boom*
DE-FENSE!!!
*boom boom*
DE-FENSE!!!
*boom boom*
DE-FENSE!!!
Check your pm.

Knicks are playing very good..they need to keep up the active hands and play hard. They gave up some offensive rebounds that concern me as they can turn into Ray Allen 3's .

Keep it up!!

DCX

Blackface

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
What if Boston and Los Angeles are both eliminated in the 1st round?

Has it ever happened in the history of the NBA where both teams that made the Finals one year were eliminated from the Playoffs in the 1st round the next?

With the injury, Lakers will win the series. I don't know how far they will get though.

Ninja Scooter said:
Maybe it's reactionary, but I'm starting to wonder if NY would be a tougher 2nd round matchup for Miami than Boston. This Celtic team is horrible defensively.

If the Knicks continue to D up like they did in the first half you might be right.

SamuraiX-

Meh, I still fully expect a Knicks 4th quarter meltdown.

It's just in their culture.

When you learn from the Kings, you learn from the best!

:(

Ninja Scooter said:

I was actually just thinking the same thing. The Celtics are just looking old out there. Knicks have the stamina to deal more effectively against Miami than Boston does at this point.

SamuraiX- said:
Meh, I still fully expect a Knicks 4th quarter meltdown.

It's just in their culture.

When you learn from the Kings, you learn from the best!

:(

Ahhhhhh

Darkman M

Ninja Scooter said:
Melo/bron wash, Amare/Bosh wash, Wade being the xfactor for the heat. Knicks having the much better bench xfactor. That could be interesting.

Jin34

51-39 smh

n1AiC.png

Ninja Scooter said:

Yea I'm thinking the same for NO over LA for Dallas

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:

They will be. NY is a better scoring team and Bron owns Pierce for some reason

That TNT panel is more of a sideshow than a source of credible Pre/Halftime/Post game analysis. I can tolerate Chuck because of his likability but I've always felt that Kenny Smith is just horrible.

Darkman M said:
Melo/bron wash, Amare/Bosh wash, Wade being the xfactor for the heat. Knicks having the much better bench xfactor. That could be interesting.

Bron is way better than Melo, Bosh is better than Amar'e, Wade is significantly better than Billups and Fields combined, the Heat win in 5 if Bron doesn't act like the bitch.

Pkaz01

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Bron is way better than Melo, Bosh is better than Amar'e, Wade is significantly better than Billups and Fields combined, the Heat win in 5 if Bron doesn't act like the bitch.
What have you been watching?

SamuraiX-

reilo said:

ROFLMFAO

I wish I could be inside Z-Bo's head right now.

"Just gotta get dem one Playoff win and they'll have to give me my contract!"

*after game 1*

"FUCK YEAH! GOT MY CONTRACT...! Now I can keep playing with this intensi- Loloololollo"

eml8a.jpg

Omiee

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:

haven you been playing 2k1 against the pc on amateur

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
... where to start... I'll just pass.

xxxstylzxxx said:
That TNT panel is more of a sideshow than a source of credible Pre/Halftime/Post game analysis. I can tolerate Chuck because of his likability but I've always felt that Kenny Smith is just horrible.

Kenny is arrogant. Fuck him. I like when Charles and Ernie put him in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom