• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho T will be back. Kids tough. Anyone who watched his NCAA career can tell you that.

Red Blaster said:
A team in the bottom half of the league in offensive efficiency being exposed?

Only Rose can create his own shot. I can't believe people don't think this isn't as big a problem as it is.

Now that Hansborough is apparently down and out there's no excuse for the bulls to not pull this off. He was torching them the whole damn game. Get this shit done Chicago.

SamuraiX-

The Crimson Blur said:
Only Rose can create his own shot. I can't believe people don't think this isn't as big a problem as it is.

So can Deng and Boozer, but come on, nobody is even setting screens anymore.

Ickman3400 said:
Now that Hansborough is apparently down and out there's no excuse for the bulls to not pull this off. He was torching them the whole damn game. Get this shit done Chicago.

Darren Collison?

exarkun said:
WTF was that Korver. Jesus what a pussy. Take that to the basket.

LOL

korver_mccants.jpg

lil smoke

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
It's a glaring issue, but amazing they got this far without it. Next season they better pick something up... anything. They'll be ok for this series.

The Crimson Blur said:
Rose is being negated by Collison and as usual, they aren't getting Boozer enough touches. Indy can win this if Granger wake up and Collison continues his play.

EDIT: WILLIS HANSBOROUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom