• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Boozer is fucking GARBAGE (especially on D). Maybe now people will understand why Bulls doubters had a hard time putting a lot of faith on guys like Boozer, Deng and Korver.

Brinbe

UNC>Duke ?
KuGsj.gif

Owzers

outsida said:
This punch in the face may actually be a good thing for the Bulls. They have to step up and take these games and stop playing to the level of their competition.

That IS their level. Their offensive is based on praying that Rose carries them much like Dallas does with Dirk. The thing that kept the Bulls from being another mediocre team with one star is defensive hustle.

Seda

I miss the Rose-Noah chemistry that was growing the last two year but has been more absent this year. I blame Boozer

J2 Cool

That's the connection that was in place to start it all. Glad to see Noah step up.

For godsake though, I don't know what Thibs is doing not putting Taj out there. Is he trying to save Boozer's confidence?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Please, take Boozer out of the game. Trade him this offseason for anyone or anything that is a decent PF. I just can't looking at him anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom