• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
J2 Cool said:
For godsake though, I don't know what Thibs is doing not putting Taj out there. Is he trying to save Boozer's confidence?

Yeah I've been saying this ever since Boozer came back from his latest injury. Gibson definitely deserves to start over Boozer.

Seda

Grimm Fandango said:
Yeah I've been saying this ever since Boozer came back from his latest injury. Gibson definitely deserves to start over Boozer.

But we have to give Boozer his time because he's getting paid

smh Bulls

SamuraiX-

Grimm Fandango said:

You're not gonna start a guy who's getting paid $1 mil over a guy earning $14 mil.

Especially when Booz just got his contract.

snack

Omiee said:
what did i miss the last 8 min i had to bring my brother in law to his house
7-0 run in under a minute by the Bulls.

Boozer is Loozer.

White Man can shoot.

Yeah, that's bout it.

outsida

sillymonkey321 said:
That IS their level. Their offensive is based on praying that Rose carries them much like Dallas does with Dirk. The thing that kept the Bulls from being another mediocre team with one star is defensive hustle.

What's their level? The Pacers are the Bulls level? You don't really believe that do you? I mean they're playing great fucking ball right now but I don't think there is a person in their right mind actually think the series should even be competitive.

Omiee

snack said:
7-0 run in under a minute by the Bulls.

Boozer is Loozer.

White Man can shoot.

Yeah, that's bout it.

so pacers was leading by 11.

damnn, well fuck this has been a good game.

last thing i saw was covert hitting a 3 after granger made one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom