• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
dream said:
Since Lamar is playing, the idiot brother has no idea what to do with himself. He walks over to the bar in their house and starts playing bartender as Jamie walks in and asks him if they're cool. Idiot brother tells him they're cool and the two of them go to shoot some pool. As a concession, Jamie tells the idiot brother he's welcome to bring his women over to his loft and fuck them there. And that he used to slang dope on the corner back in Queens. Lamar walks in just in time to see the two of them hugging it out and is so happy he starts doing the stanky leg.

The end.

omg, in the next episode Khloe tells Lamar he's a dumb negro and to "be more articulate" and Lamar tells her he's offended she would even say that.

everytime you post something about this show i feel like blowing my brains out. i'm going to start posting favre dick pix if you continue

Rodeo Clown said:
Does the entire first season of Franklin and Bash air before it gets canceled? Or do they just axe it midseason?

I'm hoping the ratings are low, but just high enough that they decide to retool it by firing the little midget dude and replacing him with Mario Lopez, and calling the show Zack and Slater.

SUPREME1

Banned
Rose asking "why can't I be MVP?" has really inspired me.

Why can't we beat the Mavs? I have hope now. Just a little bit.

Hope the Lakers don't snowball with Cuban, that would hurt.

Defense played better at least, though I wonder how much of that was the hawks hawking it up. They don't have to win pretty as long as they win so I won't complain too much. They have a lot of work to do in the offseason though.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
Since Lamar is playing, the idiot brother has no idea what to do with himself. He walks over to the bar in their house and starts playing bartender as Jamie walks in and asks him if they're cool. Idiot brother tells him they're cool and the two of them go to shoot some pool. As a concession, Jamie tells the idiot brother he's welcome to bring his women over to his loft and fuck them there. And that he used to slang dope on the corner back in Queens. Lamar walks in just in time to see the two of them hugging it out and is so happy he starts doing the stanky leg.

The end.

omg, in the next episode Khloe tells Lamar he's a dumb negro and to "be more articulate" and Lamar tells her he's offended she would even say that.
oh wow khloe is literally a racist

thats turrible

how do you think theyre going to sort this serious problem out dream?

THRILLH0

Banned
Red Blaster said:
Rose's MVP is especially disgusting considering it basically guarantees him a spot in the Hall Of Fame. Vince Carter has had a more impressive playoff career than him so far.

You do realise it's his 3rd year in the league right? What a ridiculous statement to make.

The turnovers and 3pt shooting were horrific but 25/10/6 is still getting it done.

People still whining over the MVP voting, the true priorities of this thread come out like always.

Kind of a ho-hum win but a win is a win.

Deng did a great job on Joe Johnson(he probably hates seeing him and also Taj on him).

I loved Noah's energy even though he got great position and just slopped many of the shots uo to the rim.

Rose played alright.

Besides Jeff Teague, no one on the Hawks hurt the Bulls(though it pissed me off leaving Josh Smith open for dunks----shots he actually CAN make).

Not a great game by the Bulls and they will have to play way better at Atlanta.

I expect Al Horford to show up at his home court.

Brinbe

dream said:

The end.

KuGsj.gif
genuinely entertaining, f'real.

And like the Grizz last night, who knows what to make of the Hawks after this one... They've played even worse against the Magic in some games, and still won the series, so I wouldn't put much stock in this game. Wouldn't surprise me if the good Hawks show up in game 3.

Anyway, hope Lakers-Mavs delivers because I'm starved for some good playoff ball at this point.

Mrbob

J2 Cool said:
Mrbob, where you been?

Been enjoying watching the fireworks all season long (lurked dat NBA thread all season), but now it is playoff time so it is time to get into the mix!

Seda said:
Bulls fan are defending Rose's play?

I'm sure you'll tell us how bad he is and the Bulls are just like to dig on all Chicago sports teams. :D

J2 Cool

Seda said:
Bulls fan are defending Rose's play?

I don't think anyone is. There's people who are upset "he's going to be in the hall of fame" one day. What??? Who the fuck knows if he's going to have a hall of fame career or not.

punkypine

dream said:
Looking forward to it.

You are a brave man, seeing things and going places that would turn lesser mens' brains into pulp. We thank you for your service

dream

Duki said:
oh wow khloe is literally a racist

thats turrible

how do you think theyre going to sort this serious problem out dream?

I don't know, Duki. Khloe drove away crying so you know it's serious.

I look forward to telling you all about how it's resolved on Sunday.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
J2 Cool said:
I don't think anyone is. There's people who are upset "he's going to be in the hall of fame" one day. What??? Who the fuck knows if he's going to have a hall of fame career or not.

They're just basing it on the fact that every single NBA MVP is either in the Hall of Fame, or is a sure-fired HOFer

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Ninja Scooter said:
I'm hoping the ratings are low, but just high enough that they decide to retool it by firing the little midget dude and replacing him with Mario Lopez, and calling the show Zack and Slater.
They can bring in Bob Golic and call it Saved by the Bell: Post Law School Years.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
I don't know, Duki. Khloe drove away crying so you know it's serious.

I look forward to telling you all about how it's resolved on Sunday.
can't wait brother

pretty dramatic twists and turns there, the catharsis with jamie and the retard becoming friends, and then the kick in the head with the sudden onset of race based marital discord

by placing these two moments next to one another, the emotional disparity between the two scenes means that the emotoive impact of the ending is heightened tenfold

pretty hard hitting stuff

numble

Did she really say he was a "dumb negro"?

He has had his speech problems, but that has been cured with the reduction of weed usage; same thing happened with Bill Walton.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Chris Broussard is now flinging, "hey, why shouldn't Dwight Howard consider Deron Williams and the Brooklyn Nets for when the Barclay Center is complete for the 2012-13 season?" stories.

Outdoor Miner said:
Saving them for next round.

They can always turn it on but they should be doing this every game as they may not have a chance to do it later.

It doesn't matter if the Pacers and Hawks are "boring" to play against, this is the playoffs and they already lost homecourt in this series.

dream

numble said:
Did she really say he was a "dumb negro"?

He has had his speech problems, but that has been cured with the reduction of weed usage; same thing happened with Bill Walton.

I will transcribe what she said verbatim:

Khloe: Just be a little more articulate.
Lamar: I'm almost offended you said the word artackunut.

AShep said:
You do realise it's his 3rd year in the league right? What a ridiculous statement to make.

The turnovers and 3pt shooting were horrific but 25/10/6 is still getting it done.

Those would be fine stats for a normal all-star, but Rose has been crowned and will be in the HOF. Looking back on the years you see guys like Vince and Gilbert who have averaged numbers around that, if those guys were so fortunate to be on non-garbage teams would they have won the MVP then? I don't think so.

Brinbe

reilo said:
Chris Broussard is now flinging, "hey, why shouldn't Dwight Howard consider Deron Williams and the Brooklyn Nets for when the Barclay Center is complete for the 2012-13 season?" stories.
It starts...
LLShC.gif

And uh-oh, Mamba's on early. Not a good sign for the Mavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom