• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Dark FaZe said:
Why do people keep holding Bird to such a high esteem?

He's no

bill_russell_rings350.jpg

The Frankman said:
ryutaro's mama just put thekad on ignore. Simple.

I don't put anyone on ignore.

I'm just done responding to someone who has ZERO INTEREST in talking basketball or about his own team and is here for the sole purpose of trolling.

Like I said, we all jab and shit here but most of us mix it up and talk *gasp* basketball.

Barrage

MY DREAM (in terms of NBA Drama):

-Pau's girlfriend leaves him for Marc
-Marc signs with Clippers in Off-Season

FrenchMovieTheme said:
was pau's ex-gf incredibly hot or something? kobe's wife is a dime a dozen if you live in los angeles so i hope she is worth being heart broken over pau pau!

IMO, no, but check a link for other attributes.

L.A. is full of attractive women, both natural and surgery. I'm in disbelief at this whole story, though. It makes sense from explaning why Pau suddenly can't play basketball, if you blame the person's wife who's passing you the rock for breaking up your relationship..but you'd think 2 chips and 3 trips would build up some kind of rapport beyond that.

I just realized I'm a full Member now. Not a Junior.

Is this how I will always remember gaining membership status. Well, now I'm even more depressed.

:(

On the plus side, this isn't as bad a '08. The extra 6 weeks off will hopefully help them for next year. :crosses fingers:

diddles

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
Read the post.

I covered that:

In your rush to try and talk shit, maybe you should have read the entire post.

And if you are a re-skin of diddlyD, the Magic fan, the Lakers still smashed your team in a lazy sweep, so you have no room to talk shit.

maybe. just sounds like you're kind of crying. and striking out at people. imagining things too. i dunno, i hope you aren't too hurt by all this. it's just a game.

edit: also the luckers got lucky in games 2 and 4. otherwise the magic woulda pounded them. but that's the luckers for you. at least you have memories of past championships all asterisked by luck.

SUPREME1 said:
Riiight.

You keep saying that to yourself. Even the trolls here at times put that shit aside and admit to Kobe's greatness. Like someone said, Kobe is old and time is on the side of the doubters.
He's a great scorer and defender. That said, championships are not really a valid way to judge players. Same goes for individual awards as the voting process changes often and right now we have to deal with idiot writers.

J2 Cool

Dark FaZe said:
Why do people keep holding Bird to such a high esteem?

You win 3 MVPs in the 80s, and are considered the best player of the first half of it, you're going to be held in high esteem.

diddles said:
maybe. just sounds like you're kind of crying. and striking out at people. imagining things too. i dunno, i hope you aren't too hurt by all this.

Who else did I address in that post?

Go ahead, I'll wait for you quote all the people I was striking out at.

And the crying...and the imagining of things...whatever that even means.

Duki

Banned
Black Mamba said:
I just realized I'm a full Member now. Not a Junior.

Is this how I will always remember gaining membership status. Well, now I'm even more depressed.

:(

On the plus side, this isn't as bad a '08. The extra 6 weeks off will hopefully help them for next year. :crosses fingers:
dont worry bro the lakers are just tired and havent flipped the switch yet and dallas is just lucky in reality they cant shoot at all

lakers in 8

Darkman M

diddles said:
maybe. just sounds like you're kind of crying. and striking out at people. imagining things too. i dunno, i hope you aren't too hurt by all this.
Kad does nothing more then troll, shit got old a long fucking time ago, sometimes you just have a low tolerance for bullshit.

Vyer

EDIT: ^^^ surprised it took this long for NBAGaf to get a picture of the girl that took Pau's manhood.

ryutaro's mama said:
I don't put anyone on ignore.

I'm just done responding to someone who has ZERO INTEREST in talking basketball or about his own team and is here for the sole purpose of trolling.

Like I said, we all jab and shit here but most of us mix it up and talk *gasp* basketball.

got nothing but respect for ya ryu, but i've seen you ride some posters in here just as hard as kad is giving it to you. especially some Heat 'fans'. lol.

Just sayin', I'm surprised you let it get to you like that. Tonight's just probably a bad night for it.

Cipherr

overcast said:
Holy shit if Lebron gets a ring this year. It will be magical to see the reactions in this thread.

I was kinda hoping to see the Heat possibly win even if it was just for the lulz, but watching this series, as a guy who doesnt really even watch the NBA until the playoffs start, Im finding it difficult to not want to see the Mavs get it. Man they are really fucking grinding out these wins, and Dirk is playing like he would rather slit his throat than lose a game. I mean goddamn, you have got to admire their fucking drive. Basketball fan or not.

SephCast said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kobe retire after this year. Not at all surprised.

Some of you are getting a little to crazy now...

Boombloxer said:
Bynum has beasted, Kobe has played normal, Bench has had it's moments. Odom has done ok.

Really? Its seems like to me the Lakers bench has been impotent as hell this series.

Darkman M said:
Kad does nothing more then troll, shit got old a long fucking time ago, sometimes you just have a low tolerance for bullshit.

i troll the lakers a lot too! the bitter tears are delicious but i actually feel kind of bad for lakers-age for them to go out like this

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
pau's ex-girlfriend. she's not bad but gasol needs to man up. girls come and go but championships are forever!

He attends lady gaga concerts by himself.

by himself!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
diddles said:
maybe. just sounds like you're kind of crying. and striking out at people. imagining things too. i dunno, i hope you aren't too hurt by all this. it's just a game.

edit: also the luckers got lucky in games 2 and 4. otherwise the magic woulda pounded them. but that's the luckers for you. at least you have memories of past championships all asterisked by luck.

WHO ARE YOU?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Black Mamba said:
Brandi, for your sake switch back. The series is over. But if you keep this up, the Karmic Sports Gods will smithe you. They will make 2006 look like child's play.

trust me. This series is done, but if you want to truly see Dallas move on, it's time to end the schtick!
This whole Branduil-Laker fiasco has been hilarious. After all these years of shitting on his own team, he jumps ship and they start playing well immediately. While the team he jumps ship to starts to suck it up immensely.

He has to be related to Cloudy in some way. A second cousin twice removed or some bullshit. I absolutely refuse to believe otherwise.

RBH

Just got back from the Hawks/Bulls game.

-Dr. J walked past me during halftime.
-Joe Johnson's mom sat in the row in front of ours
-Some guy had a seizure outside the arena after the game and his head landed on the concrete, leaving a huge mark of blood.
-And oh yeah, that Derrick Rose guy is pretty decent.

Duki

Banned
RBH said:
Just got back from the Hawks/Bulls game.

-Dr. J walked past me during halftime.
-Joe Johnson's mom sat in the row in front of ours
-Some guy had a seizure outside the arena after the game and his head landed on the concrete, leaving a huge mark of blood.
-And oh yeah, that Derrick Rose guy is pretty decent.
what the fuck

did you walk there or something

Black Mamba said:
unless phil decides to resign next year, kobe's eye on #6 is pretty much a pipe dream.
our only hope is dwight.
save us superman

dream

Vyer said:
EDIT: ^^^ surprised it took this long for NBAGaf to get a picture of the girl that took Pau's manhood.

got nothing but respect for ya ryu, but i've seen you ride some posters in here just as hard as kad is giving it to you. especially some Heat 'fans'. lol.

Just sayin', I'm surprised you let it get to you like that. Tonight's just probably a bad night for it.

Yeah, ryu's testier than I've ever seen him. We all deal with disappointment in different ways, I guess. He snaps at someone who's been trolling him. I openly wish for the deaths of Lebron James and Dwyane Wade. I don't mean death in some sort of metaphorical figurative way.

Vyer said:

As I said, we ALL jab each other and talk shit here. I haven't been bothered by (or responded to) anyone else here talking trash following tonight's game.

But I talk basketball here.

And cheer for and post about my team too.

This is true for just about everyone else that posts here too.

That guy I was posting about does neither of these things.

And if the Mavs win it, he will have nothing left to "talk" about.

Derwind

There's a curse placed on Brandy, any team he cheers on is bound to fail.

I'm going to be quite amused to see him with an OKC avatar next round. =D

SamuraiX-

Boombloxer said:
Honestly? That's only part of it.

To the Mavs fans here, I give credit where it's due, we've lost every 4th quarter in the series so far, and yea, we have our issues, but you have to take advantage, and they've done that.

This shit sucks.
Boombloxer said:
That's not really the problem.

Bynum has beasted, Kobe has played normal, Bench has had it's moments. Odom has done ok.

Pau has not. He is the key to the triangle, and he's not being taken out of his game, it's like he's forgotten how to be an effective basketball player. Fuck tired. When Kobe said earlier this year that there were some people in the locker room being cool with being 2 time champions, I was really hoping it wasn't him.

Looks like I was wrong.

Sorry, but I just have to say that there's something about reading your posts now after remembering all the shit talking you did during the regular season and even before this series that's just so... poetic.

All according to keikaku.

*insert comeback about Kings moving*

ryutaro's mama said:
Dude, I don't give a fuck what you say anymore.

Like I said before, the haters have time on their side and they will eventually be right.

Honestly, the Lakers and Kobe occupy more of your life than mine.

I can't even remember the last time you talked about your team here.

The best part about all this is after this is all over, you will be so marginalized to such a larger degree than you already are.

I'm done feeding you and your pathetic excuse of an presence on this thread.

We all cap on each other here and it's all love for the most part but at the end of the day, we all love the game ant talk basketball here. I don't mind being snipped or jabbed over this for the most part.

Dallas-Age gets all my congrats if they win this. I haven't talked shit to them, even prior to this series.

Your posts are 100% failed trolling attempts and ADD NOTHING to this thread.

If you stopped posting tomorrow, no one would miss you.

And with that, I'm done responding to anything you post here going forward.

0067_ln8w.gif

Also, I can now admit that Derrick Rose finally had his first legit Playoff game. Just a nice, clean game all around and directly leading his team to a must win game to reclaim home court.

Congrats, Bulls Age.

Cloudy

Banned
viakado said:
unless phil decides to resign next year, kobe's eye on #6 is pretty much a pipe dream.
our only hope is dwight.
save us superman

Phil can GTFO. A less arrogant coach would have benched Fish a long time ago and continuing with Pau on Dirk is insane. Any other coach would get destroyed in the media for that

Vyer

dream said:
Yeah, ryu's testier than I've ever seen him. We all deal with disappointment in different ways, I guess. He snaps at someone who's been trolling him. I openly wish for the deaths of Lebron James and Dwyane Wade. I don't mean death in some sort of metaphorical figurative way.

you won't know your true limit unless you hit the 0-3 hole!

thekad

Banned
The funniest thing about nancy's meltdown is it coming from me making fun of his ribbing of my prediction of the Mavs winning. No mention of Kobe or the Lakers :lol

Stay out of the kitchen, sport.

Cloudy said:
Phil can GTFO. A less arrogant coach would have benched Fish a long time ago and continuing with Pau on Dirk is insane. Any other coach would get destroyed in the media for that
amazing. im actually agreeing to this.
pau on dirk was a train wreck waiting to happen.
brian shaw future please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom