• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Ninja Scooter said:
Mike James>AI>Francis>Rose>Marbury>Westbrook

All time top undersized 2 guard chuckers
You forgot Foye.

Oh damn, i feel bad for the thunder. Everyone at espn picked them to win the series.

Grizz win confirmed.

Sanjuro

9ht2T.jpg

linsivvi

The Stealth Fox said:
You mean Delonte West?

07-08: Lebron in conference semi = NBA Finals
08-09: No Lebron in conference semi = gone fishing
09-10: Lebron in conference semi = NBA Finals
10-11: Lebron in conference semi = All according to keikaku

diddles

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
LovingSteam can't respond without being intentionally obnoxious in every one of his posts.

he's a "lakers lifelong" what do you expect. he'd disappear from this forum in half a day if the lakers started losing.

linsivvi

diddles said:
he's a "lakers lifelong" what do you expect. he'd disappear from this forum in half a day if the lakers started losing.

He's a "Lakers lifelong" who declared the Lakers' season over when they started losing, and he's still here.

Oh wait you weren't even registered in this forum when that happened.

diddles

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
EVERYONE QUIET DOWN! The junior has something to say:

5662811852_89896a11fb_o.gif

figures a lakers fan would do as kobe did, calling me a homophobic slur to discredit my call. at least you tried to be subtle about it.

diddles said:
figures a lakers fan would do as kobe did, calling me a homophobic slur to discredit my call. at least you tried to be subtle about it.

So you assume Bosh looks gay because of the way he slaps a microphone? Who's the real homophobe?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ninja Scooter said:
So you assume Bosh looks gay because of the way he slaps a microphone? Who's the real homophobe?
You're assuming that he's assuming.

numble

I can't believe how Richard Jefferson was able to weasel a 4-year contract out of the Spurs after he was horrible last year. Guy makes more money than Artest or Odom and took only 2 shots in Game 6. Matt Barnes has had a bigger impact this playoffs and he makes 1/8th as much as RJ.

numble said:
I can't believe how Richard Jefferson was able to weasel a 4-year contract out of the Spurs after he was horrible last year. Guy makes more money than Artest or Odom and took only 2 shots in Game 6. Matt Barnes has had a bigger impact this playoffs and he makes 1/8th as much as RJ.

Popovich thought his inception over the summer was successful. Turns out he was the one dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom