• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this series is going to get even uglier than what people thought if game one is any indication. Pierce is gonna get his if he keeps that shit up.

Truphenom

Freedom = $1.05 said:
Damn, this series is going to get even uglier than what people thought if game one is any indication. Pierce is gonna get his if he keeps that shit up.

Its how the playoffs should be, I love it. Im hoping the Lakers/Mavs series is as fiery as this one. Barnes might try to snuff someone if someone talks bigger than he is (Terry).

snack

Blackface said:
RLYlN.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Red Blaster said:
Z-Beast better make the All-NBA 2nd Team

To me he is already the playoffs MVP... no one player has had a bigger impact on his team so far.. even if they get knocked out (if they do he won't win unless they make the WCF) it would be hard to find a more important single player to his team..

Blackace

Freedom = $1.05 said:

Going to get his? The Heat have thugs on their team? I would be more worried about the Czz goon squad then the prissy heat.. if they were playing the Bulls or the Hawks you might have had a point..

Duki

Banned
who was better in their prime, hussein, milosevic or bin laden

gotta give it to saddam, cant teach that size

Blackace

Duki said:
who was better in their prime, hussein, milosevic or bin laden

gotta give it to saddam, cant teach that size

Well CIA scouting reports both stated that Saddam and Osama had mad upside

Duki

Banned
dream said:
Bin Laden had better footwork

we can make these jokes, duki, because he is dead now
nah thats bullshit man osama had all of al qaeda on his team

who the fuck did saddam have? he carried his retard sons for years

Blackace

Rodeo Clown said:
They liked Saddam's wingspan. And he could jump out the gym.

Osama was like having a coach on the floor and had really high basketball IQ...

Anth0ny

Blackace said:
To me he is already the playoffs MVP... no one player has had a bigger impact on his team so far.. even if they get knocked out (if they do he won't win unless they make the WCF) it would be hard to find a more important single player to his team..

My dad said the same thing today. I have to agree. He's been an absolute monstar.

Blackace

Rodeo Clown said:
Stalin's especially impressive because he had his supporting cast killed every few months. He carried Russia.

After he was traded to the Allies he began to shine..

Duki

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
Stalin's especially impressive because he had his supporting cast killed every few months. He carried Russia.
and in their only head to head matchup he stomped hitler

hitler never won shit man

Blackace

Duki said:
and in their only head to head matchup he stomped hitler

hitler never won shit man

Hitler would have won a chip if it wasn't for the Axis falling apart in the fourth

Duki

Banned
Blackace said:
Hitler would have won a chip if it wasn't for the Axis falling apart in the fourth
his fault that they fell apart man, how do you sweep the first few games on the road and then let them come back to your own house and beat you

Blackace

Duki said:
his fault that they fell apart man, how do you sweep the first few games on the road and then let them come back to your own house and beat you

They did fine at home, but couldn't close it out on the road against Russia

Blackace

Ninja Scooter said:
Yeah but Saddam did a lot of his work in the 80s, when terrorism was more physical.

There wasn't any bigs when Saddam played..

Blackace

Ninja Scooter said:
Still, compared to today? This era has Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, and an a past his prime Gaddafi. Saddam would have beasted.

I don't know where this past his prime Gaddafi stuff keeps coming from, he should be up for back to back MVPs...

Blackace

Ninja Scooter said:
Kim Jong-Il has huge upside, but he doesn't have the work ethic.

All that wasted talent.. He could have been up there with Mao if he wasn't such lockerroom cancer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom