• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
he was a body hog, just concerned with putting up stats.

Teodoro Obiang Nguema had better post moves..

Red Blaster said:
Stat geeks like you disgust me. I watch genocide, not numbers.

Milosovic was a good example of efficiency if you look at the advanced stats. Something like the holocaust was overrated. Lots of bodies but how many shots did it take?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
Milosovic was a good example of efficiency if you look at the advanced stats. Something like the holocaust was overrated. Lots of bodies but how many shots did it take?

oohhh fuck.. ok I am finished..

Duki

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Milosovic was a good example of efficiency if you look at the advanced stats. Something like the holocaust was overrated. Lots of bodies but how many shots did it take? More like Adolph Westbrook.
nah milosevic was the ultimate overmatched hanger on

he was on a team with a whole bunch of all-stars, ratko mladic, arkan, karadzic, seselj

they basically did everything and carried him to some wins

hes the rajon rondo of dictators

SamuraiX-

Drinking some 100-proof quality alcohol from my home country right now.

Wonder how many people are gonna call into work tomorrow with hangovers. LOL

dream

Ninja Scooter said:

I'm picturing a typical sensitive gaffer accidentally clicking on this thread and reading that

SamuraiX- said:
Drinking some 100-proof quality alcohol from my home country right now.

Wonder how many people are gonna call into work tomorrow with hangovers. LOL
100-proof?
lol sissy boy. real men drink at least 120+proof rums.
guaranfuckingsheed to help you grow chest hair.

numble

Osama was nothing. He never even got to lead a country, he was traded from Saudi Arabia to Sudan to Afghanistan to Pakistan. Journeyman scrub. Like Deron.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
dream said:
I'm picturing a typical sensitive gaffer accidentally clicking on this thread and reading that
Those little girls wouldn't even click this thread accidentally because they all think it's full of douchebags. Their loss.

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
100-proof?
lol sissy boy. real men drink at least 120+proof rums.
guaranfuckingsheed to help you grow chest hair.

LOL

I'd go +150-proof if I had some right now. dayum

Also, gotta share this one with all of you in case you missed it:

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

LIKE A MUH'FUCKIN' BAWSE!

numble said:
Osama was nothing. He never even got to lead a country, he was traded from Saudi Arabia to Sudan to Afghanistan to Pakistan. Journeyman scrub. Like Deron.

He was no Guevara. He and Castro could have won multiple rings together but he cut the dynasty short by demanding a trade to Bolivia. If Bolivia had the Suns medical staff they could have kept his career alive.

Duki

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
He was no Guevara. He and Castro could have won multiple rings together but he cut the dynasty short by demanding a trade to Bolivia. If Bolivia had the Suns medical staff they could have kept his career alive.
fuck guevara

he has the worst bandwagon fans i swear to god

viakado said:
que?
stop sniffing them dessert sand, son.
What?! If this isn't political, then I don't know what is... He may have not been president of a country, but he was involved in everything to do with politics: being crooked as fuck, getting paper, shooting and killing shit, etc.

RJNavarrete said:
What?! If this isn't political, then I don't know what is... He may have not been president of a country, but he was involved in everything to do with politics: being crooked as fuck, getting paper, shooting and killing shit, etc.
He wasn't a politician. He headed a terrorist organization.

Wow, I thought this was just another fake like the Paul Pierce tweet. I was like whats up with everyone saying he's dead, then checked yahoo.com, and he really is dead? Today is too much for me. I need a Keystone.

The Stealth Fox said:
I wonder if it was a joint operation between the US and the Pakistani government. (I haven't read any articles yet)
i heard on ABC News that it was not a joint operation with the Pakistani government.
zapages will somehow defend that somehow.

The Stealth Fox

viakado said:
i heard on ABC News that it was not a joint operation with the Pakistani government.
zapages will somehow defend that somehow.

Well, I'm Pakistani so I have a little emotional investment in how Pakistan is perceived also. Pakistani people already see their government as treasonous because they allowed US drone strikes on their soil, so I can at least understand why they'd kind of with-hold participation in something like this.

Also, why would Pakistan even allow an operation on their soil? You have to think about that also.

Again, I still think the Pakistani government is rife with corruption and I'd be happier if people started holding their government accountable for their actions... so eh.

Edit: Correction: Is it true that this was a covert op carried by US special forces, done without the Pakistani Government knowing?

smurfx

get some go again
haha the thunder got beat down. looks like i'm the grizzlies good luck charm! knew the celtics would lose today. don't count out the celtics just yet though. all they need is one.

Damn I had to miss the game, could only catch highlights. I have been busy and have to stick to drive by posting for the next week though.

Shit sounded fun though. And the last two pages have been LOL

Branduil

I heard that after the latest events, Kim Jong Il has decided to take his talents Tehran.

They're also planning on picking up Hugo Chavez, the star of Latin Vegas.

SamuraiX- said:
LOL

I'd go +150-proof if I had some right now. dayum

Also, gotta share this one with all of you in case you missed it:

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

LIKE A MUH'FUCKIN' BAWSE!

Posted that on the Bin Laden thread. Got it from tumblr. The GIF is getting viral!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom